Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Is it fine to never want a relationship because you know you know you'll never have a good one?

• Thread starter EgyptianNiggerKANG
  • Start date
EgyptianNiggerKANG

EgyptianNiggerKANG

تعالى أدلعك
★★★

This nigga getting gaslit like crazy

focus on what the foidlets say. pure ragefuel

Last edited:
Hate reddit replies will all my heart

Last edited:
"It's all in your head" is a despicable thing to say.

Fucking kill them all. I want to smash their faces until they are unrecognisable.

"FWIW, I I’m a woman and I massively prefer short men to tall men. I’m 5’6 and my partner is 5’3. Most of my previous relationships have been about the same height. Short men are fucking hot.
This might get downvoted by tall guys but whatever… I prefer short guys because they don’t rely on their height to get girls. Short guys often have more personality, are funnier, and put in more effort (in my experience) because they can’t just simply rely on ‘being tall’ to get girls who just want a man for their looks (girls that only like guys for their height aren’t the girls you wanna date anyway…)
Unfortunately you’ll likely disregard this comment like you’ve disregarded most of the other women saying the same thing on this thread.
Women aren’t all bad, you just need to get off the internet and join the real world. You’re 22? Your life hasn’t even begun yet and you’ve already written yourself off. Sad. I genuinely hope you heal in time."

"It genuinely is not your height, I myself am shorter than you and have dated people usually around my height because it literally does not matter to me. You are offputting because of your whiny attitude and disgusting beliefs. Go to therapy"

:reeeeee:

Image 2024 04 09 165459945

:feelsugh:

Have they never heard of OLD data for fucks sake, women have a STRONG preference for height.
If women could at least be a little bit honest about their preferences maybe I could have a crumb of respect for them but all they do is lie and gaslight.

Have they never heard of OLD data for fucks sake, women have a STRONG preference for height.
If women could at least be a little bit honest about their preferences maybe I could have a crumb of respect for them but all they do is lie and gaslight.
an "honest woman" is an oxymoron

I think it's valid to not want something unless its the best you could get.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/NoStupidQuestions/comments/1bzlog1/comment/kyqr6w7/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web3x&utm_name=web3xcss&utm_term=1&utm_content=share_button

Retard foid admitting if you are chad you don't have to be a good person to attract women but short men have to bend over backwards to even barely be noticed. (she will still cheat on you with chad)

the juice ain't worth the squeeze. no woman would ever change her personality for a sub-5 manlet so why should I do all these oofy doofy mating dances just to get and sustain her attention?

the juice ain't worth the squeeze. no woman would ever change her personality for a sub-5 manlet so why should I do all these oofy doofy mating dances just to get and sustain her attention?
life in solitude with copes sounds better. if you're not chad, a woman will destroy everything that's yours

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/NoStupidQuestions/comments/1bzlog1/comment/kyqr6w7/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web3x&utm_name=web3xcss&utm_term=1&utm_content=share_button

Retard foid admitting if you are chad you don't have to be a good person to attract women but short men have to bend over backwards to even barely be noticed. (she will still cheat on you with chad)

Jesus fuck that one is brutal "You're mad because you have to actually be a good partner" :foidSoy: (unlike chad who can be a jobless murderer psychopath but I will still have sex with him as long as he's tall and has a strong jaw)

Might kamikaze my reddit account over this, every stuck up foids deserves to be harassed, raped, and burnt at the stake in the public square

Might kamikaze my reddit account over this, every stuck up foids deserves to be harassed, raped, and burnt at the stake in the public square
Post it here please if you do. (assuming that's allowed here, I'm not sure)

“Incels deserve to be smacked down and have some sense shaken into them, not pandered to. FFS.”

Women deserved to be beaten and behaviorally corrected with rape, not simped over. FFS.

These levels of gaslighting should be illegal.

I'll DM him the Scientific Blackpill.
no amount of reason will go through their thick skulls jfl. do it anyway and post the reaction

The comment section is full of "short king" copium. Disgusting Blue-pilled nonsense...

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/NoStupidQuestions/comments/1bzlog1/comment/kyqls38/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=mweb3x&utm_name=mweb3xcss&utm_term=1&utm_content=share_button

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/NoStupidQuestions/comments/1bzlog1/comment/kyqyfba/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=mweb3x&utm_name=mweb3xcss&utm_term=1&utm_content=share_button

Looks always mogs personality. Your looks matter in everything, which is proven by every single study and social media/Catfish/Chadfish experiment ever made.

I always find it laughable when people use the "personality" argument.

The first Reddit comment is about an exception to the rule. The argument doesn't prove short men are successful in dating.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KbIyD4zS0EI&t=4s&pp=ygUgd2h5IGhlaWdodCBtYXR0ZXJzIGluIGV2ZXJ5dGhpbmc

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_CZnx72Ifzs&pp=ygUfWW91ciBsb29rcyBtYXR0ZXIgaW4gZXZlcnl0aGluZw%3D%3D

:feelsree: HOLY FUCK WITH THE GASLIGHTING BY NORMIE SEXHAVERS

Yes, and normalfags with their constant gaslighting replies to that post are why.

I dated a guy who was shorter than me (I'm157 cm, he was 156, i think), he was my first bf.
Just be first

Then at some point i had a crush on a cute guy who was maybe 160cm, a dj, getting pussy left and right, but he was a very unreliable person with bad morals
Statusmaxxed darktriad asshole (what happened to her personality detector ?)

Now I'm dating a nice man who just happens to be tall - but what won me over was he's smart, talented, kind, hardworking, a good friend and has nice facial hair.
Now dating a guy who "just happened" to be tall

Why are foids so retarded ?