Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is it gay to listen to Taylor Swift?

Is it?

• Yes

Votes: 36 76.6%
  • No

Votes: 11 23.4%

• Total voters
zangano1

zangano1

incel
★★★★★
I really like her 2 latest albums

Yes. Even in my late 2000s pop phase when I listened to rihanna and katy perry, swift was still too foidish for me

I like Bad Blood, very catchy

i dont really listen to taylor swift ,i like black nigger rappers:ahegao::feelsdevil:

No, she’s a high IQ multi-instrumentalist and therefore worth listening to

My advice is listen to whatever music you like, but keep it to yourself.

Most people won't notice or care unless you directly bring it up with them or display it in front of them.

My advice is listen to whatever music you like, but keep it to yourself.

Most people won't notice or care unless you directly bring it up with them or display it in front of them.
But I need to know if i'm a faggot or not

not indisputable proof of gayness, but certainly supporting evidence

Of course it is :feelsbaton:

In my latter half of high school, the bluepilled bus company decided it would be a good idea to install a "bus radio" system. It was obviously just a way to commercialize to a captive audience (I'm not making this shit up. Look up "bus radio"). It would play through the same set of songs and "news host" banter the same day every day like ground hog day. I have that dumb cunt's song forever seared into my memory about "she wears short skirts" and it haunts me. So I particularly cannot stand this specific brand of normie music. I'm not sure if the lazy bus operator just never changed the program or if it was supposed to be that way.

But I need to know if i'm a faggot or not
There are levels to it. Some things are a little bit gay but fine on their own, for example a man wearing makeup (the kind that hides flaws, almost everyone wears it on television and in movies), and somethings are inherently gay no matter the situation, for example crossdressing.

It becomes a problem if you combine a bunch of actions that are slightly faggy together, at which point people will start to think you are a faggot. As an example, always wearing pink and flowery clothing, and regularly using effeminate body language or hand gestures will make people think you are a faggot, while wearing a pink T-shirt sometimes or doing a faggy hand gesture sometimes as a joke won't mean anything.

Listening to shitty, weird or uncharacteristic-of-you music can at most make you an eccentric on its own. Even taking it to the extreme of being obsessed with Taylor Swift, going to all her concerts and buying Taylor Swift body pillows wouldn't make you a faggot, just a extremely weird person or possibly a soyboy simp depending on how you go about it.

Last edited:
makes you more of a cuck than a faggot

Taylor Swift is just a puppet, who is used by the Illuminati to hypnotize people with her "music". It is sad to see grown men fall under her influence, but Taylor Swift and Katy Perry are both horrible.

Idk. I listen to Japanese foid artists alot, so If your'e gay I'm gay as well.

There are levels to it. Some things are a little bit gay but fine on their own, for example a man wearing makeup (the kind that hides flaws, almost everyone wears it on television and in movies), and somethings are inherently gay no matter the situation, for example crossdressing.

It becomes a problem if you combine a bunch of actions that are slightly faggy together, at which point people will start to think you are a faggot. As an example, always wearing pink and flowery clothing, and regularly using effeminate body language or hand gestures will make people think you are a faggot, while wearing a pink T-shirt sometimes or doing a faggy hand gesture sometimes as a joke won't mean anything.

Listening to shitty, weird or uncharacteristic-of-you music can at most make you an eccentric on its own. Even taking it to the extreme of being obsessed with Taylor Swift, going to all her concerts and buying Taylor Swift body pillows wouldn't make you a faggot, just a extremely weird person or possibly a soyboy simp depending on how you go about it.
Good point.

Tbh can't say I like any of her music. Just not for me

You’re being one if you care. If I heard you listening to it I wouldn’t even be able to tell and I doubt most men would.

Yes, it really is. It's time for some serious life reflection OP. :feelsjuice:

[Consider this your intervention.:feelsclown:]

I use to be super into taylor swift when I was a kid. My mom got CDs of her albums so I could listen to them in the car

View: https://youtu.be/a7xmtB_HWgE

This song was young me's jam:feelsrope:

That being said OP you can listen to what you want bro. I just wouldn't let your friends find out if you have any.

Listening to foid music is a faggot trait

Only for inspiration to make parodies. I wrote a song "Pajeet", parody of Wildest Dreams recently.

Real niggers listen to Future Funk.

So it seems i'm gay :feelsbadman:

I shake it off to her album cover if I had one

Taylor Swift is a strange one for me, I like the song Cruel Summer but I can't stand many of her songs that I know (Shake It Off, Bad Blood) - absolute banal garbage. It's unusual for me to like one song by a singer and hate others.

I really like her 2 latest albums
What is wrong with you?

Seriously, I'm not even joking

Her music is literal trash, its generic girl pop shit, there's nothing special about her music, I'll never get the Taylor Swift hype, just like I'll never understand why Nicki Minaj is famous

But her new albums are great, they have a more acoustic feeling to them

View: https://youtu.be/RsEZmictANA

:feelswhat:

Trash, you can look up any band from the 80's and 90's and their music is better than hers

What is wrong with you?

Her music is literal trash, its generic girl pop shit, there's nothing special about her music, I'll never get the Taylor Swift hype, just like I'll never understand why Nicki Minaj is famous

:feelskek:

Trash, you can look up any band from the 80's and 90's and their music is better than hers

That one is a classic :feelsohh: I listened alot to classic rock stations since early 2010s and this one has always been memorable in many ways :feelsmusic:
Another great one is Blue Oyster Cult - Fear The Reaper

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dy4HA3vUv2c

I swear dude, I don't know why but there's something about the music from that time period, it just feels different, music today doesn't even "feel like music" in comparison, I can't even explain it

I feel nostalgia for an era that I didn't even get to live through, and sometimes I'll even feel depressed about it, like I was "born too late" or something lol

I think there needs to be some kind of revival of the 80's and 90's era music, because at the rate music is heading now, the future generations are pretty much going to end up listening to a series of tones in sequence that are designed by algorithms to induce feelings of pleasure lol

The songs are getting shorter and shorter, its less about the instruments and talent, and more about the "persona" and how marketable it is

Music today is just empty

I'm talking like an old man and I wasn't even there lol

I think the big difference is that "everything wasn't figured out yet" so there was a lot more freedom and experimentation in music

You think you'd get a band called "Blue Oyster Cult" today? :feelskek:

Or this crazy video? lol:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKjZuykKY1I

I don't even like this one that much and its still more memorable than most music today. I remember laughing at the chorus part with my siblings lol

That was in 2002 though, when the era was ending.

That's why there was so much uniqueness and variety, there were so many signature sounds, and all these weird fringe bands with their own style of music

Now everything is formulaic, now there are people crunching numbers and doing "screening tests", studies, etc to appeal to X audience

I really feel like I missed out on one of the best times to be alive, and now I'm forced to live out the rest of my life in this era

I would have liked to been there if even for the music alone

Last edited:
Another great one is Blue Oyster Cult - Fear The Reaper

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dy4HA3vUv2c

:feelsmusic:
I swear dude, I don't know why but there's something about the music from that time period, it just feels different, music today doesn't even "feel like music" in comparison, I can't even explain it

I feel nostalgia for an era that I didn't even get to live through, and sometimes I'll even feel depressed about it, like I was "born too late" or something lol

Music is just overall more organic. The fact that it's talent Based gives you that feeling that these dudes were living when they made their music. No fancy tech or weird sounds to carry the day for them. No tough guy fronts or excessive drug use to make themselves look "cool" :soy:

It was definitely a more appealing style compared to today where NPCs think walking around with a morty hair cut is Based :feelstastyman:
I think there needs to be some kind of revival of the 80's and 90's era music, because at the rate music is heading now, the future generations are pretty much going to end up listening to a series of tones in sequence that are designed by algorithms to induce feelings of pleasure lol

That would be Based but getting that kind of talent is more difficult to find and more expensive to maintain.

All this current mumble shit and sounds that's popular right now is 10x cheaper to make and any imbecile of their choosing can walk in and fill their shoes. You can't replace a giga chad guitarist as easily.
The songs are getting shorter and shorter, its less about the instruments and talent, and more about the "persona" and how marketable it is

People still pay for that shit :lul::lul::lul: they literally worship dudes that have no souls
Music today is just empty

I'm talking like an old man and I wasn't even there lol

It happens man, sometimes your peers around you and some older people never actually grow up mentally.
I think the big difference is that "everything wasn't figured out yet" so there was a lot more freedom and experimentation in music

There were less jews getting their filthy hands on the music market back then too. Once they saw profit in backing up their own "pony" artist, that was basically the end when marketing schemes got involved.
You think you'd get a band called "Blue Oyster Cult" today? :feelskek:

Or this crazy video? lol:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKjZuykKY1I

I don't even like this one that much and its still more memorable than most music today. I remember laughing at the chorus part with my siblings lol

That was in 2002 though, when the era was ending.

It's funny how shit from even 10-20 yrs ago makes you feel like that was a completely different world compared to today. More distant than it actually was :feelsugh:
That's why there was so much uniqueness and variety, there were so many signature sounds, and all these weird fringe bands with their own style of music

Now everything is formulaic, now there are people crunching numbers and doing "screening tests", studies, etc to appeal to X audience

Yeah man, it's easier to appreciate skill based work then what we have today.

Music today can literally be done by anyone, you just need to be a sellout and accept getting told what to do by your backers while they make the sounds and lyrics for you :feelstastyman:

You cant tell someone who mastered his craft what to do. And that's probably what bothers those backers the most. Funding someone who doesnt want to be their slave :feelswhat:
I really feel like I missed out on one of the best times to be alive, and now I'm forced to live out the rest of my life in this era

I would have liked to been there if even for the music alone
Getting laid would have been easier too.

There was no such think as gymmaxxing or simping. Everyone smoking weed and getting high off LSD :feelsLSD: could literally rape a drugged foid back then and she wouldn't care because she wouldn't remember what happened :feelsdevil:

What is wrong with you?

They are really good albums, they have an acoustic feel to them, good stuff :feelsmusic: