Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Is it just me but are Indians the dumbest race?

• Thread starter BeatingInceldom
  • Start date
BeatingInceldom

BeatingInceldom

Banned
-
I am surprised they are accepted to work in all these call-centres because communicating with them is tremendously challenging.

They don't get simple logic and when you are communicating with them they treat what you are saying as a maths equation.

Am I the only one?

Nigs are a lot dumber, curries and sandnigs are about tied in IQ

Nigs are a lot dumber, curries and sandnigs are about tied in IQ

But why is your IQ outside of classrooms so different. Indians especially not from the west seem deficient in something. I can't explain what it is.

They’re not dumb, that goes to the blacks who are lowest IQ which has been proven. Curries just like other Asians are more like a hive mind with no individual thought or personality.

But why is your IQ outside of classrooms so different. Indians especially not from the west seem deficient in something. I can't explain what it is.
Low emotional IQ, clumsy

They’re not dumb, that goes to the blacks who are lowest IQ which has been proven. Curries just like other Asians are more like a hive mind with no individual thought or personality.

That's what it is. They lack individuality. Followers.

Are East Asians really that way though?

They are like Jews but dumber.

IMG 3774

They are with Jews the most cunning thieving race . True Snakes in the Grass .

Curries are just uni dimensional and deep. They can’t think outside the box

There are gypsies here instead of curries and all of them are aggressive NPC
They’re gypsies in india too. Doesn’t mean all curries are gypsies.
infact, the average gypsy has more euro and Mena blood which explains why they are low inhib

Curries are just uni dimensional and deep. They can’t think outside the box

So they are one dimensional but also deep? I thought being a profound thinker would enable them able to think in various different ways.

Niggers are really fucking stupid. There's a reason few of them have jobs, they're functionally retarded.

i know what op is talking about. the way curries are taught is to just memorize the answer but never actually learn how to do it. like for example they learn that 2 + 2 = 4 but if u ask them how they got their answer they wont understand. its why curries sound smart on paper but dumb in practice. they also usually cheat their way up

i know what op is talking about. the way curries are taught is to just memorize the answer but never actually learn how to do it. like for example they learn that 2 + 2 = 4 but if u ask them how they got their answer they wont understand. its why curries sound smart on paper but dumb in practice. they also usually cheat their way up

Nailed it! They are hacks.

Niggers are really fucking stupid. There's a reason few of them have jobs, they're functionally retarded.

Smart intelligent black guy (As rare as they are) > Smart intelligent curry guy