Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL is it just me or inceltear is super dead these days

InMemoriam

InMemoriam

Dementiacel
★★★★★
they've probably ran out of extreme material; to frame us as psychopaths. no more schizo posting (@mentalcel1 gone @InMinecraft is no more), obviously no provoking content is found in our forum anymore, you can also notice that our ideology is expanding nowadays with more normies openly using our lingo and terminology in memes and whats not. so in a way we are gaining legitimacy as the days progresses :feelshehe:

Mentalcel1 was probably some IT user shitposting because they need to find some material to screenshot, to make incels look as bad as possible always.

Mentalcel1 was probably some IT user shitposting because they need to find some material to screenshot, to make incels look as bad as possible always.
both impressive and pathetic :feelskek:

It's still active, but it's pretty damn slow for a subplebbit with around 100k members. I check IT every day to see if they've made fun of me. Wouldn't really be offended by it, just wanna know what normalfags really think of me uncensored.

It's still active, but it's pretty damn slow for a subplebbit with around 100k members. I check IT every day to see if they've made fun of me. Wouldn't really be offended by it, just wanna know what normalfags really think of me uncensored.

they've probably ran out of extreme material; to frame us as psychopaths. no more schizo posting (@mentalcel1 gone @InMinecraft is no more), obviously no provoking content is found in our forum anymore, you can also notice that our ideology is expanding nowadays with more normies openly using our lingo and terminology in memes and whats not. so in a way we are gaining legitimacy as the days progresses :feelshehe:
We plugged the leaks and banned ALL pedos and a lot of freaks so it’s no surprise to me IT is gradually withering away and crumbling into dust like a used rubber. :feelshaha:

not you. i notice it too. some of us...are legit good people. not all incels are psycho rapists/pedos/mysoginist etc

We plugged the leaks and banned ALL pedos and a lot of freaks so it’s no surprise to me IT is gradually withering away and crumbling into dust like a used rubber. :feelshaha:
based modmin pilled, they rarely if ever post about us lately, i find more content within reddit being posted, they're now struggling with the in-cels:feelsEhh:

I definitely an increasing number of greycels who glow bright af:feelshehe:

They make like 3 posts a day and half the posts are just garbage memes, social media "incel" lolcows and screenshots of twitter with nothing extra added to it :feelsgah::feelsgah: looks like we won against those fuckers.

THE TRUTH ALWAYS WINS IN THE END

Tbh, the hebephilia thread has a lot of IT material.

cucks went to holiday

WHILE WE ROT IN SUMMER ! :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

Our forum is also pretty dead tbh.

we outlasted them

I have been on this site sparingly in the past few months, but like @Fat Link said, there seems to be a lot less trolls to grab content from. Not only that, there are more extreme members of society to try and confront rather than us. I knew we would outlast them, but it's also sort of sad since it indicates incledom is just getting worse and worse.

Our forum is also pretty dead tbh.
Sadly not much we can do about that as… :feelsugh:

1. Most guys would rather live in denial than admit they are incels too and belong here and the rest of the men out there that belong here probably don’t even realize there’s a term for what they are ie incel, so wouldn’t be able to find us even if they wanted a support group to be a part of. :feelswhat:

2. I’ve heard JewBook has eaten up most existing forum’s proverbial lunch ie userbase and so there’s not much we can do about that either sadly. :feelsbadman:

I always had suspicion that he was some infiltrator and trying to downgrade our image.

Seems like moderation has cracked down on a lot of the more extreme content here, so IT doesn’t have as much to work with anymore

Sadly not much we can do about that as… :feelsugh:

1. Most guys would rather live in denial than admit they are incels too and belong here and the rest of the men out there that belong here probably don’t even realize there’s a term for what they are ie incel, so wouldn’t be able to find us even if they wanted a support group to be a part of. :feelswhat:

2. I’ve heard JewBook has eaten up most existing forum’s proverbial lunch ie userbase and so there’s not much we can do about that either sadly. :feelsbadman:
Yeah, I know you mods are doing your best to keep this site alive. Unless globohomo acknowledges the blackpill, we'll forever be a fringe "extremist" group in the darkest corner of the internet. A dead forum is still better than nothing though, so keep it up :feelsokman:

I always had suspicion that he was some infiltrator and trying to downgrade our image.
fr. his posts were just too much. Like constantly wanting to fuck his "Stacy mom" which he said she wasn't even old (weird asf tbh). But then how on earth did the father bag her, he'd have to be at least normie tier.. Even then normie+stacy wouldn't produce him, its near impossible. Then the emoji spams, I really didn't want him to be an IT infiltrator but the more he posted, the more it became obvious. Then he constantly mentioned some IT mod kitty something and I was like ye def IT alt.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back