Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

is it just me or is seeing women of your own race betraying you for the white man the most blood boiling thing about inceldom?

blackpillednigga

blackpillednigga

Overlord
★★★★★
no it's not something I'm making up or am obsessed about. women of my race are genuinely white worshipping and on top of that write social media posts shitting on my race. I hate whores with a passion

no it's not something I'm making up or am obsessed about. women of my race are genuinely white worshipping and on top of that write social media posts shitting on my race. I hate whores with a passion
seeing jewish women with non jews makes me boil
all of them are little whores
they give a shit on their race and 2.000 years of hunt

Yes it makes me seethe a lot.

I hate to see JBW in action.

I don't like seeing foids with non-whites.

i dont have any chance anyway, its hurt to see jbw slaying so easily but i also understand ppl take wut they can get. man i wish i was white , i wont even be here if i was

its our fault for letting them. arabs cut off their clits and beat them with rocks and the women stay in line.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back