Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Is it lowinhib If I do this in the gym?

Hentai-Connoisseur

Hentai-Connoisseur

Beta-skulls are there to be crushed
-
You know how you have to put weights on the bar for benchpress, deadlifts or other things.
what If I just leave the plates on and walk away to the next excersise. (did that today) (it also saves me time)
i dont care if other people do this I just put the weights down or put more on it thats it.
Do you hate this kind of behaviour? Or is it low inhib? bc you behave a bit like you own the place and many people tidy everything up and you rebel. And if some fag speaks to me about it than I can practice on him to say fuck off to people. there is not much they can do after all if they are not working there or owning the gym?
what are your thoughts on that? Im highinhib and searching for ways to slowly get lowinhib to the point where I can just curse people out of my way if they get to close to me or if I just feel like it.

If you're ugly some chad or femoid will insult you for it

Pretty good way to get yourself blacklisted and banned

Also, you'll probably get confronted by the kind of 6'5'' ripped jacked Tyrone who would rape you in the prison shower if you went ER and forgot the suicide part.

Pretty good way to get yourself blacklisted and banned
bro I think you are overreacting as if thats sooo bad. or do you have experience?
Also, you'll probably get confronted by the kind of 6'5'' ripped jacked Tyrone who would rape you in the prison shower if you went ER and forgot the suicide part.
ok cool and what will he do? kill me for not putting the weights off? causing a scene?
If you're ugly some chad or femoid will insult you for it
if its just that thats totally fine.

If youre high inhib dont do this kind of shit that will piss people off. Someone is gonna confront you infront of everyone and you will be too nervous to say anything and make a fool out of yourself.

if gym is pretty empty do it.dont do it if its full

If youre high inhib dont do this kind of shit that will piss people off. Someone is gonna confront you infront of everyone and you will be too nervous to say anything and make a fool out of yourself.
you are probably right for fucks sake i cant even have this :cryfeels:
I forgot how big of a stick normies have in their ass.

if gym is pretty empty do it.dont do it if its full
but wouldnt it be more apparent bc there isnt that much distraction?

you are probably right for fucks sake i cant even have this :cryfeels:
I forgot how big of a stick normies have in their ass.

but wouldnt it be more apparent bc there isnt that much distraction?
nah even most idiots wanna gym in peace.If its full its pretty sure someone would like to use it so yeah it may cause a destruction

Doing stupid things doesn't always indicate low inhibition

all the chads would do this in the gym me being high inhib bitch at the time would put away everything neatly

I didnt know it could be such a big deal for those cucks
Doing stupid things doesn't always indicate low inhibition
only if you do them bc you are psychologically damaged, than maybe not

bro I think you are overreacting as if thats sooo bad. or do you have experience?

ok cool and what will he do? kill me for not putting the weights off? causing a scene?

if its just that thats totally fine.
Not a big deal if you do it once or just not often, but if you make it a habit, staff will notice.

You're already a pariah as an incel. Don't make it worse by defying basic gym etiquette.