Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Is it morally wrong if he's 23 and you're 18

"he's 23"
"6 years older than me"
She's 18

18+6=23

I fucking hate Ag£cucks.

A 23 year old man dating an 18 year old woman is perfectly fine and normal.

Yes it's wrong, any and all sex is wrong unless I'm the one having it.

The brain isn't fully developed until 25 so any age gap under the age of 25 creates a power imbalance.

tfw you can't admit that healthy relationships exist because you're insecure about being a blown out roastie :feelsree:

The brain isn't fully developed until 25 so any age gap under the age of 25 creates a power imbalance.

tfw you can't admit that healthy relationships exist because you're insecure about being a blown out roastie :feelsree:
View attachment 662560
Another Idiot Who Believes That Myth.

Look at this sheboon's post history :dafuckfeels: Total whore at 18 and talking about "morality" :feelsclown:

Screenshot 1

Screenshot 2

^^^I agree with this statement. Simps btfo :dab:
Screenshot 3

Screenshot 4

Screenshot 5

:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

THIS REDDITARD THREAD IS RAGEFUEL TO READ :lasereyes:

Another Idiot Who Believes That Myth.
I'm not wrong though. Any age difference can create a 'power imbalance', even when the brain is done developing; wisdom, experience, accrued wealth, brain degeneration, etc. are all power imbalances caused by age.

I'm saying their argument is fucking dumb and they're clearly motivated by their own insecurity because their argument makes no sense despite their strong affinity for arguing it.

Women do not mature past their adolescence. It does not matter whether she is 16 or 25, she will remain an adolescent for the rest of her life. Girls are more mature than boys due to the rapid pace at which their bodies develop, but their maturation stops as soon as they enter young adulthood, whereas boys take longer to mature and eventually surpass girls when both genders grow into full adults.

18 and 23 is legal in all states. If a fucking Cuckerment can agree you can do this, then why do normies on reddit even give a damn?