Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Is it more common to be into geek culture than masculine culture?

Do you think so?

• Yes

Votes: 28 80.0%
  • No

Votes: 7 20.0%

• Total voters
Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★★
Seems that way.
Seems you'll get more people up to talk star wars than football, basketball, cars, guns, etc.
I want an indefinite yes or no to determine if we're at that state yet in 2020.

This forum is filled with retards
Fucking talk and think

Most men are either soys or incels. Why would they be talking about Chad things?

I dont see people reading plato

geek / nerd / otaku / weeb / sperg all day

yes and no, people were always into geek stuff but it was underground, but in the recent years, corporates and lobbies saw how lucrative it can be, so they made it much "cooler", this is why.
when do you think this happened. and why did they find it so lucrative? autistic obsessed consumers

It wasn't, but is nowadays,just look at all the normies bandwagoning soy wars and joker for example. Back in the day comics, anime and similar were still too underground and "not cool".
when do you think this happened. and why did they find it so lucrative? autistic obsessed consumers
Degradation of a fanbase/hobby theory, anything normies touch will die. And unfortunately it's not a matter of will they touch it, it's a matter of WHEN they will touch it.

It wasn't, but is nowadays,just look at all the normies bandwagoning soy wars and joker for example. Back in the day comics, anime and similar were still too underground and "not cool".

Degradation of a fanbase/hobby theory, anything normies touch will die. And unfortunately it's not a matter of will they touch it, it's a matter of WHEN they will touch it.
How old are you. And how long do you think geek phase is gonna last. Tbh children are being raised on it. I don't think it will die but being more masculine will be edgy in the future but ultimately also die with people not getting genetically better as years grind on.

you'll get more people up to talk star wars than football, basketball, cars, guns, etc.
I don't view those last 4 as any more 'masculine' than Star Wars.

All these interests are built by men and infiltrated by women anyway.

Avengers endgame made 3 billion, spiderman made over a billion. More movies are slated to make more. Geeks regard their cultures as religion and PC culture makes toxic masculinity toxic.

Those were the days b4 the first Iron Man film and the mouse bought star wars. Jews just ruin everything they touch I hate them so much for ruining one of my favorite sci-fi franchises.

I don't view those last 4 as any more 'masculine' than Star Wars.

All these interests are built by men and infiltrated by women anyway.
They're considered more masculine. Yes women define masculinity not men because men typically mirror women's interest rather than try to be masculine out of love for it. Look at how men don't gym as much as try to be finesseful prettyboymax when they want to get laid, because women like the finessed body not some buff gym cope ideal.
But think of general manliness where men are supposed to have height, intimidation, masculinity, emotionlessness. That's not what is ideal anymore and people are more casual and laidback.

How old are you. And how long do you think geek phase is gonna last. Tbh children are being raised on it. I don't think it will die but being more masculine will be edgy in the future but ultimately also die with people not getting genetically better as years grind on.
20, and not quite sure, i would guess for a long time since i don't see anything replacing it.

20, and not quite sure, i would guess for a long time since i don't see anything replacing it.
Nothing will unless nonwhite underclass gain the upper hand in numbers. Mexicans are like mcdonaldsmeal humans. Fast, easy and poor quality.
Do you consider even the mandalorian that tries to be dark, and gritty soy? lol

Nothing will unless nonwhite underclass gain the upper hand in numbers. Mexicans are like mcdonaldsmeal humans. Fast, easy and poor quality.
Do you consider even the mandalorian that tries to be dark, and gritty soy? lol
Dunno, i steer clear of anything mainstream nowadays since 9/10 it tends to end up becoming a dumpster fire.

Most men are low t nowdays

Most younger people consume "nerd" culture nowadays. Even Chads. Its mostly older men who are still only into classic masculine culture like sports and shit.

So yeah if you think you can get a nerdy foid as an incel think again. Chad is just as knowledgeable as you now.

Unsure to be honest

It's getting more common at a fast pace but idk if it's more common yet.

Most younger people consume "nerd" culture nowadays. Even Chads. Its mostly older men who are still only into classic masculine culture like sports and shit.

So yeah if you think you can get a nerdy foid as an incel think again. Chad is just as knowledgeable as you now.
Do you think that's heartbreaking for nerds lol.
I mean legit once a chad enters geek culture then the spheres of nerds who are typically beta and nerdy get overrun just like that.
Wdym? Just take a look around you, pretty much everything is garbage except a select few things.
what do you like then?

Geek culture, should only be for the true unattractive looking males. Period!

Do you think that's heartbreaking for nerds lol.
I mean legit once a chad enters geek culture then the spheres of nerds who are typically beta and nerdy get overrun just like that.

I feel bad for actual Nerds. First they have had to deal with normies taking over their culture and now they have to deal with actual Chads and Stacys being into their shit too.

Attachments

• 02bdecd9960ea5fb738167cae98006d1.jpg
    02bdecd9960ea5fb738167cae98006d1.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 28
This is a nerd!

Attachments

• QyaXmU1boivH2KTgUlGA1lbNhvPrsVTVcv7zoZL0vL4.jpg
    QyaXmU1boivH2KTgUlGA1lbNhvPrsVTVcv7zoZL0vL4.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 20
They're considered more masculine.
A large part of car culture is finding something to port chicks around, basically betabuxing for them and taking them to the local shopping mall to buy tampons so they might fuck you.

At least if you buy a model Death Star it's purely for your own enjoyment.

A large part of car culture is finding something to port chicks around, basically betabuxing for them and taking them to the local shopping mall to buy tampons so they might fuck you.

At least if you buy a model Death Star it's purely for your own enjoyment.
A lot of men have a criteria for stimulation that means it must be real mature tangibly combative MMA like over something abstract like lasers. It makes connotations like how jock and formidable you were. Underclass ppl live like this because basic needs werent met which leads to enshrining real combat with people fighting over resources. And cars are a real form of speed and power. Like genetics for foids. Somethibg that connotes refinement. Like ones sopbistication of job car is the same. Sentimentality for old cars or power for new modern expensive cars.

Who cares it doesn’t matter if you’re ugly

Seems that way.
Seems you'll get more people up to talk star wars than football, basketball, cars, guns, etc.
I want an indefinite yes or no to determine if we're at that state yet in 2020.
I like cars and guns
but i also like Geek culture shit too
(as long as it's not Disney soy)

Avengers endgame made 3 billion, spiderman made over a billion. More movies are slated to make more. Geeks regard their cultures as religion and PC culture makes toxic masculinity toxic.
Avengers is popular amongst normies and non-Geeks tho

Nerds are the originals. Nerds love all technology, including guns, vehicles, speciel effects, etc. Geeks are the suburban watered-down knock off of nerds.

I like cars and guns
but i also like Geek culture shit too
(as long as it's not Disney soy)
Most hicks would find you faggity if you did. Especially if they're short, overcompensating and doing anything to look distinct. Even if geek culture isn't getting in the way of anything usual you're doing.
When there's no reason anything you're doing is fucking with what's needed then criticizing is generally unnecessary. It's easy for people to look insecure supporting a heavily critical environment like hick culture.
Hicks are the social dinosaur now.
Avengers is popular amongst normies and non-Geeks tho
here's to hoping it stays that way especially after doctor strange 2 losing its director and now they play it safe by making it have romantic comedy, non edgy elemetns.

Yeah, even chad likes shit like video games. Of course its shit like rainbow six siege though

Yeah, even chad likes shit like video games. Of course its shit like rainbow six siege though
That's not geek culture really. That's just virtual reality masculine culture.

Depends on many factors. But I would say masculine culture is more common if you count EVERY age group. If we are talking under 35, then geek culture is more popular.
That's not geek culture really. That's just virtual reality masculine culture.

Chad likes to play Madden, or UFC games, or Marioo Kart before he fucks some stupid glass wearing whore

Well, in newer generations even Chad is watching Hollywood shit and playing videogames, but only surface tier normie ones of course, like Mario Kart and Fortnite, idk if that counts as "geek" culture to you, but even if it doesn't, most normie and incel men are still into those things but deeper due to lower social success.

Well, in newer generations even Chad is watching Hollywood shit and playing videogames, but only surface tier normie ones of course, like Mario Kart and Fortnite, idk if that counts as "geek" culture to you, but even if it doesn't, most normie and incel men are still into those things but deeper due to lower social success.
Normie nerd stuff

Most hicks would find you faggity if you did.
If i liked Disney soy?
or just that i like geek culture in general?
I could give a shit what some hick in bumfuck county has to say about me

maybe popularize geek culture brings in more cash...
because nerds are fanboy who will buy every product related to the franchise they love(film,games,clothes,action figures etc.), on the other hand sports like football or basket require nothing except a ball and even having a good looking body is free( calisthenics is based on using your body as a weight)
in the end forcing "nerd-culture" to go mainstream is simply more convinient.