Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Is it more common to be into geek culture than masculine culture?

Do you think so?

• Yes

Votes: 28 80.0%
  • No

Votes: 7 20.0%

• Total voters
If i liked Disney soy?
or just that i like geek culture in general?
I could give a shit what some hick in bumfuck county has to say about me
Well my dad actually has finesse when it comes to fighting because hes' 5'6 and needed compensational prowess somehow to compete with 6'5 aryans. I can be more powerful than him in martial arts especially with all the food of his I consume.
But hicks are majorly insecure and if they have the esteem/ testosterone to feel negative rather than LDAR they can be dangerous.
The hicks are hyper masculine and find anyone who likes anything remotely fantasy UNLESS they from some time to time talk about it, instead of enjoy/ feel passionate about anything geeky (cause it's for kids remember, boomer logic)
My dad likes hulk, bizarro, juggernaut like comic characters. He hates all sophistication except when it comes to combat. He liked the wow movie because it had orcs but the look on his face when they weren't on screen screamed that it was gay.

I am an intelligent person by nature. Its' why I base my dogma on defeating these people.
maybe popularize geek culture brings in more cash...
because nerds are fanboy who will buy every product related to the franchise they love(film,games,clothes,action figures etc.), on the other hand sports like football or basket require nothing except a ball and even having a good looking body is free( calisthenics is based on using your body as a weight)
in the end forcing "nerd-culture" to go mainstream is simply more convinient.
Obesity is rising in america which is good because girls will get more tits, ass, and if you play your cards right you can get the insecure ones, but sadly it's not always a one package pattern, there are girls who will have increased standards because of it.
Correction, the first world, and social media makes htem more insecure which leads to escapism.

Seems that way.
Seems you'll get more people up to talk star wars than football, basketball, cars, guns, etc.
I want an indefinite yes or no to determine if we're at that state yet in 2020.

If "masculine culture" is football, basketball, and cars then yes, geek culture is more prominent. And rightfully so. Fuck that boomer tradcuck "masculinity" shit where you have to drink beer and watch some stupid niggers throw a ball around. I prefer being comfy with my tea and my cat and fantasy cope.
:soy:

If "masculine culture" is football, basketball, and cars then yes, geek culture is more prominent. And rightfully so. Fuck that boomer tradcuck "masculinity" shit where you have to drink beer and watch some stupid niggers throw a ball around. I prefer being comfy with my tea and my cat and fantasy cope.
:soy:
I'll hunt them all down when I start the incel revolution so women are forced to take a cultured fantasy education and mandate sex for the most intelligent. Technocratic Sex Orderization.
...Lo
...Lol
I'm glad my dad grew up as a short harrypottoloid around the boomerbeerbubbas. Gives him the insecurity his sad ego needs to put him in his place.

Back when America were blue collar working class fags all they valued was height, intimidation and masculinity.
Now women value face, race, refinement and everything that the body connotes as rare/ accessing through small availability window (white race is dying and blue eyes are beautiful/ more refineful and uncommon), now women want a guy who is on the hotter/ androgynous side of the fence.

Last edited:
Yeah, hicks are low iq rednecks tbh
I often rant about them because I like to be like cersei from game of thrones. Use honest emotions for dishonest work. I bitch endlessly about them because when I do, it makes me seem more passionate about liberal causes. But I do turn it down with more moderate ones and I act like they just mildly abused my cousin to cutting and I always had issues with it.