Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is it normal in your life for other people to talk to you in rude or rough undertones?

M

MediumDiploma

Philosopher /Supervising Supervisor of Burger King
★★
Is it normal in your life for other people to talk to you in rude or rough undertones?

Sometimes people talk to me as if I'm a child or a retard. Usually when getting a service like buying food or getting an oil change.

No. Not to the face. But it's normal in my life for neighbours to talk poorly behind my back because I'm not a normie married with kids and working a normie scum office job with low IQ tards.

It happens occasionally. But bitchy, backhanded politeness is more common

It's a mix, some people baby me because they think that I am mentally retarded and other people want to fight me, probably because of my sperg facial expressions.

My mother does it all the time

No they just bitch about me behind my back. Faggots are afraid of me lmao