Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Is it over bros?

Over?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Celius

Celius

-
It’s over. It is so fucking over, like holy fucking shit dude. It’s not even funny just how over it really is.

It’s gonna be all downhill from here on out. I will get balder, fatter, and shorter as time goes on. It really breaks my heart that I’m at my youth right now and I am very ugly and other ugly girls don’t want me and I will only get uglier and uglier with no friends or girlfriend.

Just the thought of it all gives me this acute sense of paralyzed hopelessness with the empty feeling of walls closing in on me and I can’t breathe or move or try to escape, it’s really hard to put it into words.

Why did it have to be me? What did I ever do?

it’s over it’s over it’s over it’s over it’s over it’s over it’s over it’s over it’s over it’s over it’s over it’s over it’s over it’s over it’s over it’s over it’s over

it’s over it’s over it’s over it’s over it’s over it’s over it’s over it’s over it’s over it’s over it’s over it’s over it’s over it’s over it’s over it’s over it’s over
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

its not over till its joever

I can't wait till Ww3 starts and I leave to Mexico for a fresh new start

Time is brutal. I saw that I lost 2cm in height from when I was 21 to now that I'm closing into my 30's. It's beyond over, I wasn't able to have success either, just an above average job with an above average salary, but not nearly enough to compensate for the lack of looks I have.

its not over till its joever
But what if I have no where else to be? What if all my suffering is music to someone’s ears to aid sleep? What if all that’s left now is to grieve?

Time is brutal. I saw that I lost 2cm in height from when I was 21 to now that I'm closing into my 30's.
Brother I measured myself like two years ago and I was 174/175cm and now I measured it again recently and I’m 173/172cm. 2cm loss ain’t even that bad for 9 years.

It's beyond over

It’s over. It is so fucking over, like holy fucking shit dude. It’s not even funny just how over it really is.

It’s gonna be all downhill from here on out. I will get balder, fatter, and shorter as time goes on. It really breaks my heart that I’m at my youth right now and I am very ugly and other ugly girls don’t want me and I will only get uglier and uglier with no friends or girlfriend.

Just the thought of it all gives me this acute sense of paralyzed hopelessness with the empty feeling of walls closing in on me and I can’t breathe or move or try to escape, it’s really hard to put it into words.

Why did it have to be me? What did I ever do?
I sympathise with you man. You speak my mind
I have a very strange face AND head, I have very pigmented and uneven facial skin, surgery for me is literally useless, and I have dots all over my torso, back and penis area. I'm literally a 1/10 overall. Not exaggerating. I don't know what joy or happiness is. I feel like I've been sentenced to a prison sentence for life. Not free. No girlfriend. No future.