Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is it over for a disabledcel?

Disabledcel1

Disabledcel1

Officer
Is it over for a disabledcel if you live solely on disability which is a very meager income of $841 a month?

Yes. You'll barely be able to scrape by after paying bills and buying food.

Last edited:
Possibly. I doubt there are too many women out there who could ever want or love a disabled man. I'm sorry buddy boyo.

What's your disability?

Certainly possible. What you receive is very close to the amount I receive(I live in supportive housing and use SNAP).

In my case, though, I have Autism and cannot drive due to visual-spatial problems. Observe:

screenshot-from-2022-02-01-18-40-57-png.570146

screenshot-from-2022-02-01-19-02-02-png.570145

In a second investigation, we assessed the effect of white matter damage on processing speed using voxel-based lesion symptom mapping (VLSM) analysis of data from seventy-two patients with left hemisphere strokes. Lesions in left parietal white matter, together with cortical lesions in supramarginal and angular gyri were associated with impaired performance. These findings suggest that cognitive processing speed, as assessed by the Digit-Symbol test, is closely related to the structural integrity of white matter tracts associated with parietal and temporal cortices and left middle frontal gyrus. Further, fiber tractography applied to VBM results and the patient findings suggest that the superior longitudinal fasciculus, a major tract subserving fronto-parietal integration, makes a prominent contribution to processing speed.