Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You couldn't have done anything differently

juche necromancer

juche necromancer

신념을 안겨준 김정일장군
★★★★
Determinism is absolute, every decision you've made throughout your life is the only one you could've.

Decision making solely depends on two factors: The genetic profile you were given and experiences which your parents provided you with.

It's pointless regretting bad decision you've taken, one just needs to acknowledge that we, as individuals, possess no free will or agency.

This is why hatred is senseless as well, none of us have any control over our actions.

Determinism is absolute, every decision you've made throughout your life is the only one you could've.

Decision making solely depends on two factors: The genetic profile you were given and experiences which your parents provided you with.

It's pointless regretting bad decision you've taken, one just needs to acknowledge that we, as individuals, possess no free will or agency.

This is why hatred is senseless as well, none of us have any control over our actions.
but if I could, I would be incredibly happy, it’s a pity that everything turned out this way

Your genetics determine the quality of your life.

This is my biggest dilemma as a catholicel.

Hatred? Maybe but activism and blackpilling normies? I think it could be useful

True.
There is only ever one decision to make.

People make different decisions from others because of their own experiences.

But when you look at it from their point of view, their decisions make sense.
Indeed, we would have made the same decision.

That is why I just laughingly dismiss others criticisms of my life decisions.
If they were in my position, with my life, they would make the same decision.

Absolutely.

It’s vERy ironic for someone to call themselves a blackpillER (a pERson who acknowledges that looks: something out of your control, primarily detERmines a pERson’s attractiveness to the opposite sex), while at the same time believing in free will”.

That’s like an incel-Tears level of self-awareness JFL, anybody hERe who believes we have “free will”, please reply to my comment so I can block you lol.

Last edited:
Sensitive topic, i'd say in the grand scheme of things it's true but up until to a certain age maybe ? Or i'm just delusional and don't see the invisible hand that still plays with my destiny which my lack of will would be a byproduct of, despite me being muh wiser :feelswhat:

Shit is shit no matter what you do. Just live in peace and eat burek. I just try to close my eyes and ears so I don't see or hear what others have, only opening my mouth for another bite of burek.

i couldn't have, but my father could have

if he made a simple different decision i dont think id be incel but that's a different story

my current story is life hell

This is my biggest dilemma as a catholicel.

Hatred? Maybe but activism and blackpilling normies? I think it could be useful
Ayyyy orthobro here :feelsokman:
I think it's important to take responsibility for our actions and repent as Christians
The blackpill only extends to foids

Also activism and blackpilling normies sounds mega based

It has been my mindset for months now. I've noticed that every single choice I've taken has been the wrong one even though I've done things differently. No matter what , I get the same result.
That's why I don't regret anything anymore. It wasn't my fault after all.

Sensitive topic, i'd say in the grand scheme of things it's true but up until to a certain age maybe ? Or i'm just delusional and don't see the invisible hand that still plays with my destiny which my lack of will would be a byproduct of, despite me being muh wiser :feelswhat:
Not sensible, it is the absolute Truth.

Shit is shit no matter what you do. Just live in peace and eat burek. I just try to close my eyes and ears so I don't see or hear what others have, only opening my mouth for another bite of burek.
Vidyamaxx:feelscomfy:

Had 400g for brekkie :feelsokman:

Shitload of empty burek with an ice cold Coke after you haven't eaten dinner the night before hits different

There's no "up to a certain age".

Decision making at any age is solely reliant on these two factors.

Everything you've experienced in life is directly or indirectly because of your parents decisions.
Even if they were to decide to abandon you immediately after birth, every single thing you experience from that point goes back to this decision.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back