Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Is it possible for dark skinned Indians to find a girlfriend?

damagedbaffled

damagedbaffled

Officer
I have seen stats online that suggest that dark skinned indian guys are the least desirable group of men. Foids also regularly make fun of indians
Do dark skinned curries have any dating prospects in the west?

Last edited:
I have some news for you buddy..:feelsugh:

Possible? Yes. Likely? No.
Maybe you have better chances in your own country :feelsbadman:

I have seen stats online that suggest that dark skinned indian guys are the least desirable group of men. Foids also regularly make fun of indians
Considering India's population, it seems so.

don't even have dating prospects in the India if you are dark skinned indian you have to betabuxx for your whole life with a currywhore who fucked tons of chads during her college

They don't even have dating prospects in the India lol
I have seen dark skinned guys with light skinned gfs in india. It is not common but not that rare either.

I have seen dark skinned guys with light skinned gfs in india. It is not common but not that rare either.
don't even have dating prospects in the India if you are dark skinned indian you have to betabuxx for your whole life with a currywhore who fucked tons of chads during her college
Further explanation betabuxxing is all parents teach currywhores to do

Do you think they will stay with the guy if a light skinned curry made a move ?

Further explanation betabuxxing is all parents teach currywhores to do
Certainly, Betabux isn't the case here and all these couples were young like below 25. A common trait among these guys was their lower-class appearance and somewhat rugged faces. They had that chappri style.They generally had good facial structure, although they were often very thin and short.

Certainly, Betabux isn't the case here and all these couples were young like below 25. A common trait among these guys was their lower-class appearance and somewhat rugged faces. They had that chappri style.They generally had good facial structure, although they were often very thin and short.
Makes sense just be a chapri theory
Which makes me think don't those whores have access to light skinned chadpreets
Nice facial structure and darkskin is still subhuman tier though if you think about curries obsessing over fair skin I bet most of the curries on this forum are dark skinned, I am one too

Last edited:
Are you a living in India or western curry?

Makes sense just be a chapri theory
Which makes me think don't those whores have access to light skinned chadpreets
Nice facial structure and darkskin is still subhuman tier though
Light-skinned Chadpreets are rare. The majority of light skinned curries I've come across were from the northern regions and lacked well-defined features and tend to have bug eyes, especially among punjabis. While they often have a sturdy and tall build along with fair skin, with some of them even having light green and hazel eyes, their facial bone structure is lacking. Light skin is common in the north but, having a strong facial structure is rare. Interestingly, the guys with the most prominent bone structures seem to be Dalits and South Indians but they have other falios. They are often short, shy, meek and introverted.

Last edited:
If they have the bones.

Light-skinned Chadpreets are rare. The majority of light skinned curries I've come across were from the northern regions and lacked well-defined features and tend to have bug eyes, especially among punjabis. While they often have a sturdy and tall build along with fair skin, with some of them even having light green and hazel eyes, their facial bone structure is lacking. Light skin is common in the north but, having a strong facial structure is rare. Interestingly, the guys with the most prominent bone structures seem to be Dalits and South Indians but they have other falios. They are often short, shy, meek and introverted.
Correct. South Indians are actually moggers if they're tall

Clx us bleach 121oz front 044600324265 196575219 1

The only skincare a dark skin curryvro needs

I'm sorry buddy :feelscry:

No
Not possible for Indian men of any skin to get gf

No
Not possible for Indian men of any skin to get gf
I think light skimmed indian men stand a better chance. I sometimes see them wirh white and Latina girls.

I dont know but Indian Women are Hot

I know dark skinned indians who mog me