Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Is it possible to avoid White people on Tiktok ?

S

SomaliInScandi

Recruit
★★
Hey young guys help out an old dude like myself in my 30s, I am so tired of the app giving me chads and stacy on my feed, is it possible to be on Black Tiktok ? can I avoid white people ? how ?

you live in a Scandinavian country, every toilet is white only. go back to somalia.
the same applies to every whore in euro or muttmerica, white only

imagine using dating apps as an ethnic, jfl

Last edited:
Why not niggers invent their own app? - but you monkeys need too find electricity first

You can avoid white people on TikTok by uninstalling it.

Just uninstall it mate, it's not good for you.

It's made by the Chinese, they worship white ppl over there.

Read the AI thread.

Tiktok usage is foid trait it sounds like you need to lay off the soy

Hey young guys help out an old dude like myself in my 30s, I am so tired of the app giving me chads and stacy on my feed, is it possible to be on Black Tiktok ? can I avoid white people ? how ?
Just don’t use tiktok
Why not niggers invent their own app? - but you monkeys need too find electricity first
Tiktok wasn’t made by white people retard
It's made by the Chinese, they worship white ppl over there.
True, tiktok mods literally filter out black/ugly/poor people (but not minors). Another example of lookism

Tiktok’s algorithm shows you stuff you interact with. If you don’t want to see whites on your fyp then stop liking, saving, commenting, etc. on those videos

Even if you leave tiktok tiktok will find you on YouTube or Instagram or even this website

Tiktok’s algorithm shows you stuff you interact with. If you don’t want to see whites on your fyp then stop liking, saving, commenting, etc. on those videos
I am literally not doing that trying to avoid this whites as much as possible

Even if you leave tiktok tiktok will find you on YouTube or Instagram or even this website
I have observed that as well the clips are now being posted all over the place

I have observed that as well the clips are now being posted all over the place
Even though I quit tiktok in March I can't avoid it as what is popular on tiktok is popular elsewhere