Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is it possible to be a late-bloomer in terms of intelligence?

Grim_Reaper

Grim_Reaper

Curries lives are what niggers claim to live
★★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wysIxzqgPI

If this guy isn't LARPing, the only way he became that smart is by his brain developing late. There's no amount of practice in the world that can make you go from not being able to solve middle school math problems, to being a potential participant for the IMO.

I'm too low iq to read all of that

@Transcended Trucel

You could probably become good at mathematics through effort, but to achieve true greatness (like actually contributing to the overall field) requires some genetics and luck.

You could probably become good at mathematics through effort, but to achieve true greatness (like actually contributing to the overall field) requires some genetics and luck.
I guess you can become good by remembering all the tricks and techniques in the book.

He took years to do that. Someone with an high IQ has it from the start. :reeeeee:

He took years to do that. Someone with an high IQ has it from the start. :reeeeee:
Assuming he took the entirety of high school to be able to solve IMO problems, it's very impressive considering from where he started.

@Transcended Trucel
Late bloomers never really used their brains to their full potential or had some barrier blocking them. But the true genetic limit cannot be overcome. Neetcode in the video always had a high IQ potential, he didn't get to fully manifest it because he was lazy.

Very different from those cursed like me, I have solved the same number of problems he has at this point and am far far away from being good enough.