Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill This is the kind of relationship you'll probably be in if you do manage to ascend.

suicidecase

suicidecase

Wizard
★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9mIR_yhGBp8

TL;DW: Two ex's having a chat about their past relationship. He's visibly still smitten with her and she's visibly ashamed of ever being with him. She admits to cheating on him twice (threesomes both times). He shares a detailed memory of a photo they took together when they were "in love", she says she barely remembers it. She says he didn't sexually satisfy her. She says the best thing about their relationship is that it made her a better person because it taught her what a bad relationship was, essentially. She says the relationship was bad because he hadn't been to therapy and basically implies he was abusive.

The comments are lifefuel though. As well as the 10k dislikes. I know this content is cringy ragefuel, but it's exposing what modern females are like more and more. And both males and females are seeing it.

men need to stop being simp soy cucks too

She looks like a tranny.

She'll have her orbiters who naively think "I can fix her"

The comments are lifefuel though. As well as the 10k dislikes. I know this content is cringy ragefuel, but it's exposing what modern females are like more and more. And both males and females are seeing it.
“She is so ruthless, it's disgusting. He's pretty goodlooking and seems to be nice, so he will find someone worthy of his love.”

They’ll only care if you look like a million bucks. Never forget that.

Shotgun to head the only solution for her.

in video game

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back