Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Is it possible to be incel and patriot at same time?

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Especially of so lame hopeless and worthless cucked shithole as lithuania (separatist part of Russia)

One day is nice to get out from here, and let this lithuanian shithole burn with all thots and overprotective daddies

I am definitely both.

I am. You can still care for your people and country even tho they have become degenerate.

depends on the coutnry

i guess but it doesnt make sense

Jfl if you're patriotic to a country that cucked you and doesn't care if you live miserably or die.

Yes but not feel patriotic from that mess of a country I'm supposed to be from.
I'm more patriotic towards the specifical place I was born in and I feel bonded by the language we speak there.

I hate humanity so in extent I hate countries as well.

Patriot cuck unless your country cares about you.
We are here because our countries don't

No. Stupid useless ideas

where are you? Also did you used to have a pic of Edward norton in American history x
Europe. I did, and I got too much warnings for being anti-semitic and racist. So I'm holding back, and Cope with my new profile and the best witch at Hogwarts. At least I can't get warning points from this...