Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is it possible to betabuxx on russia or ukraine?

MACHETE

MACHETE

The highest -cel on the .is
-
How much is the cost of living as a single male with no roomates in moscow or st petesburg?

ask @BlkPillPres

B.E.T.A.B.U.X.X.I.N.G

How much is the cost of living as a single male with no roomates in moscow or st petesburg?
Doesnt sound worth it unless you're rich with a fixed income :society:

If the Former Soviet Union, then Central Asia is better.

latino pussies not good neough? surely there're plenty of caztizas pussies there :feelsdevil:
Latinas worship white cock. They want gringos and euros from everywhere no matter if they have money. JBW is fucking real here :blackpill:

latino pussies not good neough? surely there're plenty of caztizas pussies there :feelsdevil:
I'm Latino, and Latinas are cunts -- probably the worst women out there, but the white guys they worship never get to see that nasty side and play the traditional submissive card; they treat their fellow Latinos like shit
Latinas worship white cock. They want gringos and euros from everywhere no matter if they have money. JBW is fucking real here :blackpill:
THIS

Can't tell about Ukraine, but sure can about Moscow.
First of all, it all depends on the source of your income. If you're, for example, a codemonkey and getting paid in dollars, then you're pretty much set for life. If you have to find a job I'd say you're in a tough spot, because Russia is pretty much a poor gynocentric shithole.

For rent check out this site. It's basically a main Russian real estate/renting board. You can probably find an apartment in some suburban areas starting from $350. Internet is dirt cheap, literally $8 a month for a high-speed internet access. Public transport is amazing in Moscow, it has a colossal subway system, literally resembles a Tokyo metro. But if you want female attention you'll definitely need a car.
Food can vary, depending on what you have used to eat in your life. The higher the quality the pricer the food (obviously). Tens of thousands of restaurants and cafes all around the city, takeouts and deliveries for anything you want, from food to medicaments.

If you're rich you're pretty much guaranteed to find a femoid to betabuxx for. Russian women are massive golddigging whores, they absolutely LOVE foreigners with money. Bonus points if you're black or latino.

I'm Latino, and Latinas are cunts -- probably the worst women out there, but the white guys they worship never get to see that nasty side and play the traditional submissive card; they treat their fellow Latinos like shit
Loads of truth there.
Worst of all is beaner foids are so bad-average looking at best with a scientifically proven low IQ and yet they want to get something that even white femoids don't wish.
It's like a poor living in favelas wanting to get a Ferrari like wtf?

I've done research on like 20 different LCOL destinations, Ukraine is a good contender if you're a cum skin for sure.

You can live a nice life on $1000 a month or even less

Russia is probably a no go as strict visa issues but not impossible.

Colombia, Cambodia, Thailand, Vietnam are other top contenders.

I focused on Poland at one point or even Transnistria which is very LCOL and poor country that technically doesn't exist but again the visa situation is iffy.

i
Can't tell about Ukraine, but sure can about Moscow.
First of all, it all depends on the source of your income. If you're, for example, a codemonkey and getting paid in dollars, then you're pretty much set for life. If you have to find a job I'd say you're in a tough spot, because Russia is pretty much a poor gynocentric shithole.

For rent check out this site. It's basically a main Russian real estate/renting board. You can probably find an apartment in some suburban areas starting from $350. Internet is dirt cheap, literally $8 a month for a high-speed internet access. Public transport is amazing in Moscow, it has a colossal subway system, literally resembles a Tokyo metro. But if you want female attention you'll definitely need a car.
Food can vary, depending on what you have used to eat in your life. The higher the quality the pricer the food (obviously). Tens of thousands of restaurants and cafes all around the city, takeouts and deliveries for anything you want, from food to medicaments.

If you're rich you're pretty much guaranteed to find a femoid to betabuxx for. Russian women are massive golddigging whores, they absolutely LOVE foreigners with money. Bonus points if you're black or latino.
NCREDIBLe response my fellow brocel. Do you mind if i send you a PM? :feelsLSD:
Loads of truth there.
Worst of all is beaner foids are so bad-average looking at best with a scientifically proven low IQ and yet they want to get something that even white femoids don't wish.
It's like a poor living in favelas wanting to get a Ferrari like wtf?
i can relate, Those whorez would never give me the time of the day, but when they are around white cock they get all giggly and submissive, cute latina mode. Bunch of whorez

Doesn't seem worth it to me, just go to Thailand or something.

Go to Africa instead and get a black foid

Ukraine is poor and prices are cheap. Women are beautiful, but they will only use you for money.