Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is it possible to fix a subfive face through surgery and become a chadlite?

27yearcel

27yearcel

Veteran
★★★
My autist face is long and ugly, is it possible to go surgerymaxx and become a chadlite? :feelsbadman:

unlikely.. could look unnatural and people will know you had surgery... what is definitive is that it's very expensive

No, unless you have a massive flaw or 2 that makes you subfive.

unlikely.. could look unnatural and people will know you had surgery... what is definitive is that it's very expensive
All I wanted in my lafe are be born with the bone structure of a chadlite :lasereyes: :lasereyes:

Wow, I just wanted to be born with the bone structure of a chadlite :lasereyes: :lasereyes:
Man, I understand. I am an actual 1/10, 5'4" and 27 like you. I did talk to several surgeons. What I can recommend is to try fillers, they MIGHT ascend you a bit and it's cheaper than real surgery

Fillers won't help in my case btw

Man, I understand. I am an actual 1/10, 5'4" and 27 like you. I did talk to several surgeons. What I can recommend is to try fillers, they MIGHT ascend you a bit and it's cheaper than real surgery
Fillers will need to do several sessions and last a few months or 1 year :feelsrope:

It is possible to become a MTN at best. You should be realistic.

Depends in your flaws

Only with a chisel and a hammer

you cant make gold out of copper

This is a cope made up by people who dont want to see sub5s suceed

It depends on your base. Plastic surgery can definitely make you look better but it also has its limits. But if you have a face a la Egghead or Blackops2cel then getting a Chadlite face is impossible

This is a cope made up by people who dont want to see sub5s suceed
I know of people who got botched by surgery in Eastern Europe now it's almost impassible to fix that. Even if you go to best doctor you don't 100% know if it'll be messed up or turn out the way you want

It's true that surgery can make you look unnatural and it's true that it's expensive

I know of people who got botched by surgery in Eastern Europe now it's almost impassible to fix that. Even if you go to best doctor you don't 100% know if it'll be messed up or turn out the way you want

It's true that surgery can make you look unnatural and it's true that it's expensive
Its EE so its no surprise. There are many good doctors in Europe who can do good plastic surgery with good results.

Tbh i never understand this "You dont 100% know if it ll work" mindset, there is no guarantee in life other than death. Once you accept that you will view things differently