Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is it possible to fully isolate?

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

NT > EVERYTHING DEATH TO NT PILL DENIERS
★★★★★
Idc about loneliness dealing with peers my own age is stupid. Only important interactions I need are family & maybe my psychiatrist that’s it.

i hate being disabled because it’s legit impossible for me to get a high paying job remote job due to the fact that the process go that is not built for those like me.

this last year of not dealing with ntfags has been so nice. It’s been about a while since I actually interacted with anybody outside of when it is necessary.

I like being by myself and isolating, I could care less about anything other than rotting.

It depends on childhood environment.

ur wasting ur money, and its probably a female
No it isn’t and I’m not paying due to insurance plus I legit have it because I’m non NT. It’s not like I enrolled into it no it came with the diagnosis lmfao

Idc about loneliness dealing with peers my own age is stupid. Only important interactions I need are family & maybe my psychiatrist that’s it.

i hate being disabled because it’s legit impossible for me to get a high paying job remote job due to the fact that the process go that is not built for those like me.

this last year of not dealing with ntfags has been so nice. It’s been about a while since I actually interacted with anybody outside of when it is necessary.

I like being by myself and isolating, I could care less about anything other than rotting.

View: https://youtu.be/05dT34hGRdg?t=108

It was fine other than being non NT for 16 years until I actually had a big event fuck up my life worse than it was.
what big event did u hit ur head somewhere

what big event did u hit ur head somewhere
I’ve mentioned some of the other big issues in my life other than being non NT. (Anything relating to skill set, genes, inceldom etc I complained about like a year ago is cope btw it’s always been non NT)

impossible if you want to keep your sanity

No it isn’t and I’m not paying due to insurance plus I legit have it because I’m non NT. It’s not like I enrolled into it no it came with the diagnosis lmfao
based :yes:

If your Parents are Rich , Or you get Neetbux without Constant Jobcenter Invites , Sure .

Must be Ultra Nice having a Tiny House your Parents Left you , so you can Florish without Neighbors or Constant Nagging / Gaslighting Shitheads Around .

Being Rich / Wealthy really is a Great Perk to Have .

@Mecoja @lemon21 @Intellau_Celistic @The Abyss @OutcompetedByRoomba @Swagpilled @Skoga @Lebensmüder @Retardinator @nice_try @erenyeager @Hoppipolla @Stupid Clown @Lonelyus @brootaltrucel @ElTruecel @GeckoBus @HamsterCel @Rimiru

I isolated for the better part of like 7 years after leaving school, with some breaks in between for work and some failed uni attempts. You really only need some money. Not even all that much, but probably more than most of us have available. Most of our problems can be solved or mitigated in their effect on our quality of life with some $$$, which makes some kind of state support / compensation for our type all the more desirable and obvious a solution.

If your Parents are Rich , Or you get Neetbux without Constant Jobcenter Invites , Sure .

Must be Ultra Nice having a Tiny House your Parents Left you , so you can Florish without Neighbors or Constant Nagging / Gaslighting Shitheads Around .

@Mecoja @lemon21 @Intellau_Celistic @The Abyss @OutcompetedByRoomba @Swagpilled @Skoga @Lebensmüder @Retardinator @nice_try @erenyeager @Hoppipolla @Stupid Clown @Lonelyus @brootaltrucel @ElTruecel @GeckoBus @HamsterCel @Rimiru
Agree. If he manages to get a neetbuxx good enough to survive, he wouldnt need to leave the house more than couple times a month. Its what i do. I forget all my problems and that other people exists. But i have so little amount of money thats hard to survive. Best way for OP would be to find some way to make money from home or working some solo job, like night guard.

Last edited:
No, you would go insane. Not like you will not with a prolonged inceldom anyway but you know what I mean.

No humans are social animals there is no such thing as extrovert and introvert.

Everyone needs to socialize

leeching off makes me feel bad so I’m trying to get neetbux ofc.

True depending on where you live. But anyone with 2 parents who work should be able to have enough to someone who NEET maxxes.
No, you would go insane. Not like you will not with a prolonged inceldom anyway but you know what I mean.
Not fully isolated but I meant not dealing with the outside world all that much.

No humans are social animals there is no such thing as extrovert and introvert.

Everyone needs to socialize
Yes that is the sad part we legit have to socialize due to evolutionary instinct

Yes that is the sad part we legit have to socialize due to evolutionary instinct
A group therapy like the one that kid @rabi schneerson in might help you

A group therapy like the one that kid @rabi schneerson in might help you
Group therapy sounds gay ngl. Plus not necessary since I do go out because I have to do things

Yeah the Jobcenter invites are the only drawback of Bürgergeld, it's still better than working since it only takes 1-2 hours per WEEK for basically 563€ + apartment costs. It always depends on the Jobcenter worker and if they're chill or not. Mine's pretty chill because I'm disabled so they don't rush me to do anything.

I'm currently in a course which I don't even have to attend since I have e-mail and phone contact with the course organizer. They send me like 1-2 jobs a week I can apply to and I can even refuse if I don't like the job. Considering my CV is really shit since I've been an on and off NEET for 5 years I almost never get invited to a job interview. And even if I do they don't accept me because I'm "socially awkward".

Anything is possible with lots of money

But then you have to "earn" (steal/inherit/exploit) lots of money, which is the hard part

I've been an on and off neet/hiki for 6 years it feels really nice.

What things?
I still go to uni and I guess inconsistently go to the gym at times.
Therapists and psychiatrists are pointless. Antidepressants are also a bad idea because it's unnatural. Your mental health problems are a very healthy reaction to your circumstances. 'Depression' is good for you.
I’m aware of this point. Depression is normal in my life situation any reasonable person would have that.

Therapists and psychiatrists are pointless. Antidepressants are also a bad idea because it's unnatural. Your mental health problems are a very healthy reaction to your circumstances. 'Depression' is good for you.

Therapists tell you things that you already know. If you can't fix depression yourself, no one can. Or you're just very low iq to figure out those things yourself

Get a remote job if you can, they are becoming very common. Starting an online business is another option, or investing.

Get a remote job if you can, they are becoming very common. Starting an online business is another option, or investing.
That usually requires a stem degree. However yea investing is a good option but still that’s just luck at the end of the day but it’s worth a shot

I've never felt as good as I did in the 5 years I was rotting. The severe depression only came when I had to deal with normies again. Fck it

Unless you become a millionaire it is not possible to fully isolate.
If I had a house that I didn't have to pay for I would be alone all the time.
But if I quit my job I would have to live with parents

Unless you become a millionaire it is not possible to fully isolate.
If I had a house that I didn't have to pay for I would be alone all the time.
But if I quit my job I would have to live with parents
Living with your parents while isolating from the outside world is ideal.

it's my biggest dream above (almost) all else
Alles ist so hyper competitive . Und Crypto / day Trading ist giga Cope vor allem jetzt wo die Besten Spieler " alle Bots haben , und Neulinge Wort wörtlich auslöschen .

Crypto hätte man ernst Nehmen müssen wo es frisch war ( 2009 / 10 ) , aber wer ist schon so High IQ das man so einen Foresight / Durchblick hat

Apparently Howard Hughes was good at isolating, he Inherited his fathers tool company though.

So…..just trust fund maxxx? Then live in a hotel and hire aides to do everything for you while you focus on codeine and rot maxxing.

Attachments

• 4116B383-73C7-4529-8166-3B56BE60674B.jpeg
    4116B383-73C7-4529-8166-3B56BE60674B.jpeg
    361 KB · Views: 4
Alles ist so hyper competitive . Und Crypto / day Trading ist giga Cope vor allem jetzt wo die Besten Spieler " alle Bots haben , und Neulinge Wort wörtlich auslöschen .

Crypto hätte man ernst Nehmen müssen wo es frisch war ( 2009 / 10 ) , aber wer ist schon so High IQ das man so einen Foresight / Durchblick hat
es ist over

I think I remember seeing some normalfag make a youtube comment or reddit post about how he lived alone in a cabin in the woods, his only human interaction was when some helicopter dude dropped in some food and the normie said he would talk the pilots ear off. Maybe you could look into something like that.

I think I remember seeing some normalfag make a youtube comment or reddit post about how he lived alone in a cabin in the woods, his only human interaction was when some helicopter dude dropped in some food and the normie said he would talk the pilots ear off. Maybe you could look into something like that.
So like Ted K maxxing