Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is it possible to live a fulfilling life as a non Chad under the delusions of the bluepill?

Mulattocel

Mulattocel

Admiral
★★★
Obviously any blackpilled person will tell you that Chad is the only one that gets true love and adoration from a female and thus, is the only one to live a fulfilling life. However, under the delusion of the bluepill is it possible to think the women your betabuxxing that is using you for your resources might actually love you. Is it better to live under this illusion rather then accept the reality of the blackpill? What do you guys think?

If you're a Chadlite in a religious community, then yes, yes it is

I’d rather know the truth tbh

Why do you think that is? You don’t think the human mind can deceive you into thinking you’re living a good life to prevent self destruction?
No cause the internet exists.
Maybe if it was like 60 years ago it would be possible.

The bluepill is basically analogous to a shitty and very inadequate painkiller. It doesn't solve the problem all it does is allow you to partially ignore it

the only reason why i try to follow God is because im tired of the degeneracy in our world, including women.
What is it about religion that makes it easier to believe in the bluepill?
for me, religion proves the blackpill. look what has happened to society when people have decided to give up their morals. nothing but degeneracy and hedonism. religion kept society in check, promising every male a female partner, however that no longer exists in our age

the only reason why i try to follow God is because im tired of the degeneracy in our world, including women.

for me, religion proves the blackpill. look what has happened to society when people have decided to give up their morals. nothing but degeneracy and hedonism. religion kept society in check, promising every male a female partner, however that no longer exists in our age
I’m a catholic man (or at least try the best I can to be) and I wholeheartedly agree with you. Depressing when you see how selfish and evil people can be when the concept of divine punishment goes away

I’m a catholic man (or at least try the best I can to be) and I wholeheartedly agree with you. Depressing when you see how selfish and evil people can be when the concept of divine punishment goes away
yeah im a lutheran myself (but plan on converting to orthodoxy), but it is pretty depressing. they are no better than animals at that point.

Once you know the blackpill it is your choice what you do with it, because it is staying with you forever. However you can drift off into a dreamlike world of insanity if you choose