Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory is it possible to somehow maintain the childlike mentality while you develop as an adult?

• Thread starter Deleted member 14218
  • Start date
Deleted member 14218

Deleted member 14218

i have but one purpose to cease it
-
This could be a cure for incels in the literal meaning ignorance is bliss. Basically is such a thing possible where you somehow maintain your child self from your childhood and yet evolve as an adult without the sexual urges and thoughts. Like sex does not interest you at all. Those hormones do not work , testosterone is modified to an extend that it doesn't inhibit your thinking brain and muscle development and yet is not strong enough to trigger the sexuality in males. Maybe some hybrid from estrogen and testosterone? or another type of hormone. You can pursue hobbies without registering woman as actual humans for you do not have a physical need for them because of your new super hormone. Could this be the new stage in incel evolution? I hope some incel scientist makes this theory true.

meditation or some psychadelic stuff tbh ngl.
they say an enlightened being is free of desires

meditation or some psychadelic stuff tbh ngl.
they say an enlightened being is free of desires
perhaps haven't tried psychodelics and too paranoid to do that shit ngl

I'm currently doing it.

Play Minecraft crew.
Basically is such a thing possible where you somehow maintain your child self from your childhood and yet evolve as an adult without the sexual urges and thoughts. Like sex does not interest you at all.
Play Videogames.

I think you would rather be asexual than a kid mentally people wouldnt respect you probably more than they do already

Ignorance literally IS bliss. Imagine if you could just forget about women and how good everyone else has it, and just ignore/avoid situations that would remind you. The problem is that you really have to train your brain to stop thinking those types of thoughts as soon as you start thinking them. Being on this website isn't helpful to that end, but being here is definitely cathartic.

Honestly I wish I could go back to my early high school days where I would pour literal days into just programming useless shit. I think I even forgot that prom was happening, I was so absorbed in my hobbies. That was before the oneitises, though...

I don't want to ignore my problems, I want to solve them

Not only is it possible, but I feel like it's an inevitable consequence of inceldom.
We never really grow up, we don't become adults.

This could be a cure for incels in the literal meaning ignorance is bliss. Basically is such a thing possible where you somehow maintain your child self from your childhood and yet evolve as an adult without the sexual urges and thoughts. Like sex does not interest you at all. Those hormones do not work , testosterone is modified to an extend that it doesn't inhibit your thinking brain and muscle development and yet is not strong enough to trigger the sexuality in males. Maybe some hybrid from estrogen and testosterone? or another type of hormone. You can pursue hobbies without registering woman as actual humans for you do not have a physical need for them because of your new super hormone. Could this be the new stage in incel evolution? I hope some incel scientist makes this theory true.
this form is kind of attempt to do that, speaking as an oldcel. The problem is, you max out at a 13-year olds mindset when you are fucking horny and romantic in the worst possible ways

basically what soyboys are however their t.capeshit copes can only really simulate their childhood, not recreate the same associated feelings.

Last edited:
Not only is it possible, but I feel like it's an inevitable consequence of inceldom.
We never really grow up, we don't become adults.

Speak for yourself, that's a personal choice, there is literally nothing connected between not having sex and having a "child like" mentality, your mind doesn't magically shift into "adult mode" because you stuck your dick in a vagina lol

Last edited:
Speak for yourself, that's a personal choice, there is literally nothing connected between not having sex and having a "child like" mentality, your mind doesn't magically shift into "adult mode" because you stuck your dick in a vagina lol
I speak for myself.

However, society does seem to perceive adult virgins as somewhat childish, even if they don't think and act so.

However, society does seem to perceive adult virgins as somewhat childish, even if they don't think and act so.

Society's perception doesn't matter, you'd literally have to publicly announce that you are an adult virgin for that to matter, and the thread has nothing to do with perception

Sure, just don’t get Michael Jackson’d