Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Is it weird that I want WW3 to happen?

A

Aspergcel

Admiral
★★★
If WW3 happened and nuclear weapons were used, then there’s a high chance that many of the foids who rejected and bullied me would suffer horrible deaths. I’ve been keeping myself updated on the Russo-Ukrainian war. I’m dissapointed that it still hasn’t led to a nuclear war yet. If China invaded Taiwan, then perhaps it would lead to a global war.

All the Chads would most likely get drafted and die during the war, lessening the competition for us incels. Foids would have no choice but to date us. I’m autistic, so I wouldn’t get drafted anyway. I would hopefully be safe as a civilian. I don’t know why, but being alive to witness such a big historical event would be exciting.

Does anyone else want WW3 to happen?

If a world war breaks out you do realize we as men all have to fight otherwise our own will probably kill us anyway. That's just war, death before dishonor.
In all seriousness though I'm not opposed to it, my life probably isn't getting any better anytime soon. Also, if WW3 does break out very few people are going to survive AND they wont be the ones above ground.

In short, fuck it, let it happen.

low IQ take
you losers chilling in your basement without any responsibilities, jerking off 2 times a day and getting your food delivered wouldn't even be able to function in a war.
only people who don't know what suffering means would make retarded threads like this.

low IQ take
you losers chilling in your basement without any responsibilities, jerking off 2 times a day and getting your food delivered wouldn't even be able to function in a war.
only people who don't know what suffering means would make retarded threads like this.
i’ve been suffering my whole life

All the Chads would most likely get drafted and die during the war, lessening the competition for us incels.
Oh boy, I got some bad news for you...

Not only chads won't be participating in war, but they will also promote it while we incels exchange our csgo skins in small towns and cities already devastated by neoliberal economy. Chads will be protected by elites who want to do massive eugenics. No nukes will be used, so if you survive roblox kurdistan rp you will just go back to your shitshack and wagie job.

If you’ve read my previous posts, you’ll know i’ve suffered alot
Nothing you wrote even remotely compares to how you will have to suffer in a world war.

Nothing you wrote even remotely compares to how you will have to suffer in a world war.
I wrote that I wouldn’t get drafted since i’m autistic. So what i’m saying is that the Chads and foids will get drafted and killed, while we autistcels will be safe at home. The military usually don’t recruit people with autism/ADHD

I wrote that I wouldn’t get drafted since i’m autistic. So what i’m saying is that the Chads and foids will get drafted and killed, while we autistcels will be safe at home. The military usually don’t recruit people with autism/ADHD
You are wrong. You will get drafted.
When the Ukraine war started, males weren't allowed to leave the country anymore, every male was drafted, nobody asked if you were "autistic" or not.
Also, there is no such thing as "being safe at home" since war crimes exist. People won't give a shit about whether you're a civilian or not, if the order is to kill everyone, then everyone gets killed. Or if the order is to bomb a territory, it will get bombed even with some autstic retarded civillian sitting in his home there.
Also supply chains will be cut off. You will have to fight for ressources. You can't just sit at home in your safe space like you're doing now.

When the Ukraine war started, males weren't allowed to leave the country anymore, every male was drafted, nobody asked if you were "autistic" or not.
Also, there is no such thing as "being safe at home" since war crimes exist. People won't give a shit about whether you're a civilian or not, if the order is to kill everyone, then everyone gets killed. Or if the order is to bomb a territory, it will get bombed even with some autstic retarded civillian sitting in his home there.
Also supply chains will be cut off. You will have to fight for ressources. You can't just sit at home in your safe space like you're doing now.
I’ll dodge the draft then

low IQ take
you know war?

Very low IQ, you’re not being “recruited” you’re being sent off to die, the military does not give a shit if you are autistic. “N-no sir I can’t be sent into the trenches as cannon fodder I have heckin anxiety!” JFL. Do you think cattle being sent to the slaughterhouse can get out by being depressed? And you may be outright retarded if you think females will ever be drafted when they have never once been conscripted to the frontlines ever in human history. Reality is low value males will be the first to be drafted and die

Very low IQ, you’re not being “recruited” you’re being sent off to die, the military does not give a shit if you are autistic. “N-no sir I can’t be sent into the trenches as cannon fodder I have heckin anxiety!” JFL. Do you think cattle being sent to the slaughterhouse can get out by being depressed? And you may be outright retarded if you think females will ever be drafted when they have never once been conscripted to the frontlines ever in human history. Reality is low value males will be the first to be drafted and die
I don't deserve to die. I want to die to my tornado wife. Not interesting shiitt human conflict that was always boring to me

i think i'd rather die if my life has to be any more shit than it already is.

Or you could infiltrate villages and towns due to the war and spread your seed to the foids of that country by force (I do not promote or condone this:feelsEhh:)

If a world war breaks out you do realize we as men all have to fight otherwise our own will probably kill us anyway. That's just war, death before dishonor.
In all seriousness though I'm not opposed to it, my life probably isn't getting any better anytime soon. Also, if WW3 does break out very few people are going to survive AND they wont be the ones above ground.

In short, fuck it, let it happen.
Just hide lol

low IQ take
I know what suffering is after a life of inceldom. I am fucked up

I hide in Africa lol