Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Is it worst having autism with a 5/10 face or NT with a 3.5/10 face?

• Thread starter trying to ascend
  • Start date

What is worst?

• Autism with a 5/10 face

Votes: 20 60.6%
  • NT with a 3.5/10 face

Votes: 13 39.4%

• Total voters
trying to ascend

trying to ascend

Oldcel KHHV
★★★★★
I think it’s worst having autism with a 5/10
Ngl, because both of them will not have GFs, but the one with the 3.5/10 face, can still make some friends, and he can also do surgeries and try to be a 5/10.

Idk. Imo neither one matter that much if you are average height or taller

Idk. Imo neither one matter that much if you are average height or taller
Fuck off with this height cope bullshit! Face = 100, height = 0

How many foids put minimum face requirements in their tinder bios? I've never even seen it. No one gives a shit about face except men

If you can't fit in with other people it's over
Even if normies don't slay they usually get a little bit of unpaid sex
unless you have good height and face a female has no reason to choose an autist

you are saying this because you are still in high-school and you are probably tall and expect to get bitches?
only a very very small percentage of guys actually fuck girls (Whilst in high-school).
with height alone you won't succeed whilst in hs, why should they fuck some tall normie when they can get better men?

How many foids put minimum face requirements in their tinder bios? I've never even seen it. No one gives a shit about face except men
I dont give a fuck, I was 6 inches taller than a guy in the 5th grade, and this Manletfag still had all the attention of the foids, meanwhile me and my tallfag friend were both ignored by the foids. HEIGHT IS COPE, THATS ALL.

im aspie with 4/10 face, its pretty over tbh

you are saying this because you are still in high-school and you are probably tall and expect to get bitches?
only a very very small percentage of guys actually fuck girls.
with height alone you won't succeed whilst in hs, why should they fuck some tall normie when they can get better men?
I’m not tall, I’m average height, and I see guys who are 3-4 inches below me, kissing and fucking foids, meanwhile I’m rooting here. Face is law

autism is a death sentence

If you're going back to the 5th grade to look for anecdotes, you're really fucking stretching it
This still happens nowadays, look at what I wrote above. And 5th grades matter, pre-teen lovepill

I'm an autist with decent face but i'm 5'6 and social anxiety plus obese and 4 inch dick. No woman has ever shown interest in me.

I’m not tall, I’m average height, and I see guys who are 3-4 inches below me, kissing and fucking foids, meanwhile I’m rooting here. Face is law
i finished highschool 4 years ago and i literally only saw athletes and really social people in relationships, and out of 120~ students (thats 4 classes ABCD) each high-school year (1-4) i only saw like 5-9 couples (thats 1 year 4 classes combined),
ONLY A VERY SMALL amount of guys get laid during highschool get over it

Bait? How? Face is all, height and race are copes tbh, that’s the ultimate blackpill
because the only people that care about face this much are men on obscure incel/looksmax forums. Irl every foid talks about height though, and there are stats proving that being even an inch shorter drastically reduces one's ability to find a foid. Meanwhile you have to bring up random anecdotes literally from 5th grade as counters

because the only people that care about face this much are men on obscure incel/looksmax forums. Irl every foid talks about height though, and there are stats proving that being even an inch shorter drastically reduces one's ability to find a foid. Meanwhile you have to bring up random anecdotes literally from 5th grade as counters
Face>>>>Height still. Height is an easy fix, face not. And people look at your face when they are talking to you. JFL at saying that height matters more than face, just see a tinder experiment and you will se that height means nothing compared to the face.

Just a reminder:

But ok, I have a tallfag friend (185cm with 15 years), he is the tallest in the class, following your thinking, he would be the one who get more Laid in the class, but he is a KHHV like me, because of his face. This guy is the proof that face means way more than height.

One question, if he is the tallest from the class, and will probably be 190cm at 18, why is he still KHHV? Even though he is social, you know why? Because his face is below average, and face is what matters the most
are you retarded or trolling?

Yes, a comic is a good counter when confronted with scientific evidence
You just need one surgery to fix height, to fix a face you need at least 2-3 surgeries

Autism is worse. Take the NTpill.

Autism is death, its like being born with a every flaw imaginable combined

You need at least model tier looks to compensate for autism

I dont give a fuck, I was 6 inches taller than a guy in the 5th grade, and this Manletfag still had all the attention of the foids, meanwhile me and my tallfag friend were both ignored by the foids. HEIGHT IS COPE, THATS ALL.
Giga-Cope, height is an EXTREMELY IMPORTANT thing. Stop gaslighting manlets.

Giga-Cope, height is an EXTREMELY IMPORTANT thing. Stop gaslighting manlets.
So why the fuck I don't see tall girls with foids? I see GL and average looking guys with foids (independent of the height), this only confirms that face matters way more

Race too, don't forget about race. Being ethnic is minus 2 to your overall SMV.

But ok, I have a tallfag friend (185cm with 15 years), he is the tallest in the class, following your thinking, he would be the one who get more Laid in the class, but he is a KHHV like me, because of his face. This guy is the proof that face means way more than height.

One question, if he is the tallest from the class, and will probably be 190cm at 18, why is he still KHHV? Even though he is social, you know why? Because his face is below average, and face is what matters the most
I don't care about anecdotes.
You just need one surgery to fix height, to fix a face you need at least 2-3 surgeries
You need a $100,000+ surgery (often more than once) with high risk of complications, which permanently reduces your athleticism and can fuck your proportions and requires weeks of recovery time to increase your height by 2-3 inches (meaning it's still over if you're gigamanlet). To fix your face depends on how fucked your face is, but even if you need several surgeries their combined total will be much less than LL.

I don't care about anecdotes.

You need a $100,000+ surgery (often more than once) with high risk of complications, which permanently reduces your athleticism and can fuck your proportions and requires weeks of recovery time to increase your height by 2-3 inches (meaning it's still over if you're gigamanlet). To fix your face depends on how fucked your face is, but even if you need several surgeries their combined total will be much less than LL.
$100,000? No, you can get it in colombia or russia for $20,000 and even less

$100,000? No, you can get it in colombia or russia for $20,000 and even less
You can reduce the price by going to some random shithole for an extremely invasive surgery with high risk of complications, yeah. I don't think to $20,000 though. But even $20,000 is much more than you would spend on facial surgeries even in the US (which you could go get for a few hundred in a random shithole), so idk why you just admitted that.

Autism is worse than anything else

So why the fuck I don't see tall girls with foids? I see GL and average looking guys with foids (independent of the height), this only confirms that face matters way more
I agree with you that face matters more I don't think anyone who has fully read up on all black-pilled statistics would say otherwise but when you say dumb shit like "Face=100% and height is 0%" it makes you sound like a blue-black pilled person, just because your main issue is your face that doesn't mean that height is irrelevant.

You can reduce the price by going to some random shithole for an extremely invasive surgery with high risk of complications, yeah. I don't think to $20,000 though. But even $20,000 is much more than you would spend on facial surgeries even in the US (which you could go get for a few hundred in a random shithole), so idk why you just admitted that.
I live in a shithole, so for me it’s way cheaper facial surgeries than the height surgery. Facial surgeries costs way more: JAW and chin advancement = $20,000-30,000. Almond eyes surgery with taban = $15,000. Fillers = $1,000-2,000.

It’s way more expensive to get facial surgeries, and they are more risky, because one mistake and your face gets uglier

I wish I could find everyone of you tallfags and fucking stab you in your neck and watch you die painfully. Fucking faggot
I’m not a tallfag, I’m average height

How tall are you?

Nonetheless you should be killed for making that dumbass statement
5’10.

Dumbass is to say that height matters more than face, we facecels have it the worst

5’10.

Dumbass is to say that height matters more than face, we facecels have it the worst
Tallfag.

Did I say height matters more than face? No. I was responding to your dumbass comment that you made "Height is an easy fix" don't ever say that dumb shit again you faggot ass fakecel.
Do you know how many women constantly tweet short men should die? Stfu

Tallfag.

Did I say height matters more than face? No. I was responding to your dumbass comment that you made "Height is an easy fix" don't ever say that dumb shit again you faggot ass fakecel.
I never said that you said that, I said that saying that height matters more, is retarded.

Yes, it an easy fix, I already explained that in the other post.

Fakecel? Wtf? How am I fakecel if I’m sub5? I have longmidface, prey eyes, receding jaw and chin, almost everyone on this forum mogs me, and you are still trying to say that I’m fakecel? Fuck off!

Pretty much every guy that is 5/10, isn't white and that has autism will have a tough time tbh
worse to have 3.5 face, because looks matter most
The way you phrased that sounds like you are degesomaxxing ngl

Height is an easy fix
"I nEvER sAiD tHaT"
You tall ass faggots love shitting on manlets on this forum. You've never been treated as less of a man for being 5'10. I HAVE been treated like less of a man for being 5'7. Wish I could hop through your screen and fucking kill you for the garbage coming out of your mouth, fucking faggot

I never said that you said that, I said that saying that height matters more, is retarded.

Yes, it an easy fix, I already explained that in the other post.

Fakecel? Wtf? How am I fakecel if I’m sub5? I have longmidface, prey eyes, receding jaw and chin, almost everyone on this forum mogs me, and you are still trying to say that I’m fakecel? Fuck off!
Quote where I said height matters more than face. You can't cause I never once said that

Screenshot 20210209 050615

You however definitely said "height is an easy fix"
Then had the audacity to back track and say
"I nEvER sAiD tHaT"

I wish I could find everyone of you tallfags and fucking stab you in your neck and watch you die painfully. Fucking faggot

How tall are you?

Nonetheless you should be killed for making that dumbass statement

Tallfag.

In which one of these statements do I say height matters more than face? None. Don't put words in my mouth.

With the garbage coming out of your mouth I can tell you've probably never even approaced. Fuck outta here saying "height is an easy fix", fucking tallfag.

Last edited:
"I nEvER sAiD tHaT"
You tall ass faggots love shitting on manlets on this forum. You've never been treated as less of a man for being 5'10. I HAVE been treated like less of a man for being 5'7. Wish I could hop through your screen and fucking kill you for the garbage coming out of your mouth, fucking faggot

Quote where I said height matters more than face. You can't cause I never once said that

View attachment 406743
You however definitely said "height is an easy fix"
Then had the audacity to back track and say
"I nEvEr sAiD tHaT"
Yes, you are retarded and can’t understand a basic text.

I SAID THAT I’VE NEVER SAID THAT YOU SAID THAT HEIGHT MATTERS MORE. YES I CANT, BECAUSE YOU DIDN’T, ALSO, QUOTE WHEN I SAY THAT YOU SAID THAT HEIGHT MATTERS MORE. I JUST SAID THAT ITS RETARDED TO SAY THAT, BUT I NEVER SAID THAT YOU SAID THAT, THE ONE WHO SAID THAT WAS @foidologist

Holy fuck, it’s impressive how low IQ you are.

Also, you’ve never being treated as shit, due to your face, just get a fucking height surgery and stfu heightcoper. My face will need way more money and surgeries do fix than your height

Last edited:
Yes, you are retarded and can’t understand a basic text.

I SAID THAT I’VE NEVER SAID THAT YOU SAID THAT HEIGHT MATTERS MORE. YES I CANT, BECAUSE YOU DIDN’T, ALSO, QUOTE WHEN I SAY THAT YOU SAID THAT HEIGHT MATTERS MORE. I JUST SAID THAT ITS RETARDED TO SAY THAT, BUT I NEVER SAID THAT YOU SAID THAT, THE ONE WHO SAID THAT WAS @foidologist

Holy fuck, it’s impressive how low IQ you are.

Also, you’ve never being treated as shit, due to your face, just get a fucking height surgery and stfu heightcoper. My face will need way more money and surgeries do fix than your height
Man you youngcels are fucking cancer to this forum, truly retarded. "Just get a fucking height surgery:soy::soy::soy:" do you know what leg lengthening does to your body? It's a shame your mother didn't know what birth control was.

Guarantee you've never even approached. Your the type to leave school then end up ascending, as most cels in high school end up doing.

Man you youngcels are fucking cancer to this forum, truly retarded. "Just get a fucking height surgery:soy::soy::soy:" do you know what leg lengthening does to your body? It's a shame your mother didn't know what birth control was.

Guarantee you've never even approached. Your the type to leave school then end up ascending, as most cels in high school end up doing.
Cope, you don’t need to approach to know it’s over.

LL is less painful than 3 face surgeries, I can guarantee you, less expensive and you really think that not walking for 3 months, is not worth to get pussy? For sure it is

Most don’t end up doing, and the ones who end up ascending, are always 5/10+ facially, which is not my case. You are probably one more of the 5/10+“”cels””

Cope, you don’t need to approach to know it’s over.

LL is less painful than 3 face surgeries, I can guarantee you, less expensive and you really think that not walking for 3 months, is not worth to get pussy? For sure it is

Most don’t end up doing, and the ones who end up ascending, are always 5/10+ facially, which is not my case. You are probably one more of the 5/10+“”cels””
Make 338 approaches than come talk to me
https://incels.is/threads/338.266480/