Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Is it worst having autism with a 5/10 face or NT with a 3.5/10 face?

• Thread starter trying to ascend
  • Start date

What is worst?

• Autism with a 5/10 face

Votes: 20 60.6%
  • NT with a 3.5/10 face

Votes: 13 39.4%

• Total voters
Are you really talking serious? https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-50137960

It's way more common than you think, and being high inhib is one of the reasons I don't approach too
WOW! 1 person from 2 years ago that totally means you'd have the exact same experience:feelsseriously:
You shouldn't be here if you've never approached. Fucking infuriating to people like me who've actually tried and have gotten NOTHING

WOW! 1 person from 2 years ago that totally means you'd have the exact same experience:feelsseriously:
Just look at the fake harassment accusations, even chadlites and high tier normies are charged with them, so imagine what a sub5 men will be? It's not hard to deduce.

And even if I approach, this don't means nothing, because I'm probably going to be rejected due to my face

Autism is a death sentence