Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Is Japan everyone’s default favorite country?

ForeverGrey

ForeverGrey

Greycel
★★
I think it is. I think no one really thinks of it as anything less than perfect.

They’re the home center of videogames. Despite everything the company does wrong, Nintendo alone has put out more quality titles in the past 35 years than the rest of the world.

They make anime which is perfect for autists since they have an excruciatingly hard time getting social cues and can’t read emotions very well, they cope with a much more cognitively narrowed down type of entertainment with which they can resonate.

They make lewd shit for the coomers to coom into (which makes sense cause most people with a small penis can’t go beyond hentai, it’ll destroy them).

They’ve got a good population and is also on the decline which is fantastic (but very blackpilling) and their country is considered a “lonely” place for retards to gush over and go quirky and zany for.

I don’t think anyone hates this country. It earns a perfect image in normies’ eyes.

Last edited:
Japan is the favourite country for autistic people : minimalist social life, gentle cute shy foids, no liberal bs ...

Normal people may prefer more normie libtard places such as Canada.

I hate japan and south korea so fucking much.

Japan is the favourite country for autistic people : minimalist social life, gentle cute shy foids, no liberal bs ...

Normal people may prefer more normie libtard places such as Canada.
dude you do realize they're supper strict there

Mine doesn’t exist anymore.

Yea Japan has an ungodly amount of softpower. So much so that their neighbors are trying their damnest to copy them .I.E Korean and Chinese gatcha games, manwa, k pop idols

Japan is good have some good scenery from what I seen on youtube

No it's India

I think it is. I think no one really thinks of it as anything less than perfect.

They’re the home center of videogames. Despite everything the company does wrong, Nintendo alone has put out more quality titles in the past 35 years than the rest of the world.

They make anime which is perfect for autists since they have an excruciatingly hard time getting social cues and can’t read emotions very well, they cope with a much more cognitively narrowed down type of entertainment with which they can resonate.

They make lewd shit for the coomers to coom into (which makes sense cause most people with a small penis can’t go beyond hentai, it’ll destroy them).

They’ve got a good population and is also on the decline which is fantastic (but very blackpilling) and their country is considered a “lonely” place for retards to gush over and go quirky and zany for.

I don’t think anyone hates this country. It earns a perfect image in normies’ eyes.
No America baby

Never visited Japan but I like reserved mentality of the people.
Not when being loud baboon is seen as 'normal' behaviour.

How are you this bluepilled after nearly 4 years of blackpill ? Japan is one of the most hypergamous countries in the world and social status there is very important