Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The moment I left the country I was born in i felt indifferent about third world issues.

Johnnyca$h

Johnnyca$h

Recruit
★★
The moment I left the country I was born in I felt indifferent about third world problems and the country I was born in, I know someone would see this and think that I hate "my people"(I don't even know half of them personally) and would try to guilt trip me into caring lol. Us having similarly ancestry means nothing to me, it just doesn't.

Anytime I talk about societal issues, I usually talk about it from a position of observation or indifference, the third world is so shit, even down to the average behaviour or "common traditions"(not talking about ethnic tradition).

Lol it's interesting how a place can be so shit.

I've seen people virtue signal about the third world and immediately stop caring when the *insert third world issue here* is no longer trending.

Anyways how are you guys doing.