Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Is joe biden going to kick the bucket?

blackpillscience

blackpillscience

It’s ogre
★★★★
our piece of shit president has Covid supposedly. However I think this might be a cover up to get rid of him. His poll numbers are abysmal and the majority of Americans hate him. Unfortunately we will have a slut bag foid president :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:. Then we’ll have Nancy polosi has a Vice President. Clown world never ends

I doubt covid will kill him, richfags have the best medical care 24/7 but he will die soon anyway since he is 100yo.

I doubt covid will kill him, richfags have the best medical care 24/7 but he will die soon anyway since he is 100yo.

I wouldn’t put it past that JBW whore to poison him

It wouldn't surprise me even slightly if 'covid' kills him so kamala can take over :feelskek:
Dammit a nigger, jew and a femsect all in one ruling the most cucked yet powerful nation on the world, this is just asking Russia to nuke them ngl

:yes:

our piece of shit president has Covid supposedly. However I think this might be a cover up to get rid of him. His poll numbers are abysmal and the majority of Americans hate him. Unfortunately we will have a slut bag foid president :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:. Then we’ll have Nancy polosi has a Vice President. Clown world never ends
For rich vip, they probly infuse them with adrenochrome stem cells

We got a ton of extremely bright people in this country and the best we could come up with was Joe Biden jfl.

Popularity contests are never about whose smarter or has the best common sense ideas. Its about whose taller, better looking, or has a better personality. At least this is how its like in American politics. The most egotistical maniac or imbecile wins because thats how the people are.

My take is things are like this because of the female vote. We've never had a very fat president since foids were allowed to vote. Someone like Andrew Yang would have never had the chance no matter how competent, smart, logical, and data driven the guy was. Asian male means you are inferior by default to foids no matter what. This is their mindset.

Last edited:
Grandpa Joe has a team of medics following him at all times to reboot him if he crashes.

We got a ton of extremely bright people in this country and the best we could come up with was Joe Biden jfl.

Popularity contests are never about whose smarter or has the best common sense ideas. Its about whose taller, better looking, or has a better personality. At least this is how its like in American politics. The most egotistical maniac or imbecile wins because thats how the people are.

My take is things are like this because of the female vote. We've never had a very fat president since foids were allowed to vote. Someone like Andrew Yang would have never had the chance no matter how competent, smart, logical, and data driven the guy was. Asian male means you are inferior by default to foids no matter what. This is their mindset.

Indeed, it was over all along.

I think you are on to something. That scenario would feed into the agenda of some people.

the cia and biden administration have until dec22 to surrender to the IRA

our piece of shit president has Covid supposedly.

they're definitely covering up how little this guy can function, they never had to stitch together Trump's speeches like this

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back