Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News U.S. President JOE BIDEN has DIED at the age of 80

Asgard

Asgard

bgie-gov.net
★★★★★
US President JOE BIDEN has DIED at the age of 80, Naval Medical Center Portsmouth

Washington D.C. (CNN)
— In a somber and unexpected turn of events, President Joe Biden has passed away today at the age of 80, at the Naval Medical Center Portsmouth. The nation mourns the loss of a statesman who dedicated his life to public service and served as the 46th President of the United States.

President Biden's death was confirmed by the White House press secretary in a statement released just hours ago. The statement did not specify the cause of death but indicated that the President's passing was peaceful and surrounded by his family.

President Biden's tenure, which began in January 2021, was marked by a series of significant domestic and international challenges, including the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, climate change initiatives, and foreign policy matters. He was a familiar face in American politics, with a career spanning decades, including serving as Vice President under President Barack Obama.

Vice President Kamala Harris, who was informed of President Biden's passing while on an official visit to a military base, is expected to be sworn in as the 47th President of the United States in accordance with the Constitution. The transition of power is expected to be smooth, with Vice President Harris taking over the reins of the nation during a period of uncertainty and global upheaval.

The news of President Biden's death has elicited an outpouring of condolences from world leaders and politicians from both sides of the aisle. Flags across the nation are being lowered to half-staff in honor of the late President.

As the nation mourns, questions arise about the future course of the United States and how the new administration will navigate the complex challenges facing the country, including the ongoing alien invasion threat that has gripped the world's attention.

CNN will continue to provide updates on this developing story as more information becomes available.

Rest in peace, President Biden. He faced some tough challenges during his presidency, and while I didn't always agree with his policies, I respected his commitment to the American people.

Rest in peace, President Biden. He faced some tough challenges during his presidency, and while I didn't always agree with his policies, I respected his commitment to the American people.
Nah. I hope the new administration can tackle these alien invaders head-on. We need strong leadership now more than ever.

Passing Rest In Peace GIF by GIPHY Studios 2023

I can't tell if you're a CIA agent psyoping us, schizophrenic, or a master mind troll :feelsseriously:
y José y José y José
y José y José y José
y José y José y José
y José y José y José
y José y José y José
y José y José y José
y José y José y José
y José y José y José

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3