Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is jumping in front of a train a plausible way of suicide?

UglyandLoveless

UglyandLoveless

Even uglier than your mother
★★★★
I’ve heard a lot of people saying that it kills you instantly. And I live near a train station.

Yes. Contact with the Metro Transit rails will also electrocute you.

Yes, but in some class you wont die and will continue your life in a wheelchair and very disaibled:feelshehe:

How fast must the train be going and how exactly does it kill you? Simply impact?

How fast must the train be going and how exactly does it kill you? Simply impact?
No you get crushed and sliced under the train wheels.

You’d get crushed. I imagine it would hurt like hell but only for an instant

go for decapitation and not crushing

I’ve heard a lot of people saying that it kills you instantly. And I live near a train station.
Yes, it is. Instant death due to impact, but near the station the trains are often slowed down. Trains can hit loaded trucks on crossings without a hitch due to the huge mass difference and inertia.

I do not recommend you to kill yourself but if you already decided at least you deserve it to be painless.

You should try it

It is but not alone :feelsLSD:

Anything above 30mph is more than lethal if it makes direct contact on head, I believe.

Probably wouldn't be a fun way to go out

I guess if you can make sure the wheels crush/cut your head.

If you're a curry in India be careful. Seen a fair few gore pics/vids where they just end up cut in half with their guts spilling out. They're still alive...

Must be the shit trains they have over there. They don't do a good job at finishing you off.

If you're a curry in India be careful. Seen a fair few gore pics/vids where they just end up cut in half with their guts spilling out. They're still alive...

Must be the shit trains they have over there. They don't do a good job at finishing you off.
How fast were those trains?

why would it not be plausible?
never heard of anyone surviving this method.