Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you date an ugly foid?

cronus_dialect

cronus_dialect

Greycel
I see a lot of people saying sex is a basic right, which it is, but it's kind of a two way street. So the question is if a Stacy rejected you and you only had an ugly girl who liked you would you take the chance?

i would shoot one point blank jfl

depends how ugly

Age?
Race?
Nationality?
Wealth?
Titles??

Fat? Never. Butterface? Depends on how buttery. Could learn to love her still.

Sorry I am ultra giga stacy only :chad:

I would. My only standards are that they're white and not fat.

I fell in love with three because I thought I had a chance.

how about her 6'1" tall
crop
resize

depends how ugly
Age?
Race?
Nationality?
Wealth?
Titles??
Butterface?
I fell in love with three because I thought I had a chance.

i wouldnt date a landwhale but the lowest i'd go is 2/10 for a foid tbh, i have pretty low standards

I see a lot of people saying sex is a basic right, which it is, but it's kind of a two way street. So the question is if a Stacy rejected you and you only had an ugly girl who liked you would you take the chance?
Depends on how ugly. I would absolutely date my looksmatch. I would even date a girl 1-2 points below me. I would not date a hideously ugly one like Lizzie Velasquez though.

Yes. Wouldn't she just be my looksmatch? And it's really hard for a guy to find a foid ugly. I can find the appeal in all types of girls

Most foids look ok if they aren’t landwhales, that’s my criteria since im mot fat myself. Race wise I wouldn’t date a sheboon or a poojeeta.

If she isnt deformed, then yeh.

For just sex I don't know if I would care about looks at all because ig anything is better than nothing. But what I would still care about would be that she would not smell awfully because you can just look at certain body parts which are most attractive to you but the smell is always there.

But for a relationship I would not want anyone with significant functional impairments (e.g. only one eye or no legs) or significant genetic defects, but if she was just "normally" unattractive (which IMHO most of the women in e.g. /r/ugly are - I think nobody there who posted a pic was actually ugly enough for me to reject them) that would be no problem for me, as it would be around my looksmatch. I recently learned that some uglyness is caused not by genetics, but by another effect, e.g. acromegaly. There I would accept a higher level of uglyness because it would not make my children ugly.
how about her 6'1" tall
crop

Not even ugly. And 6'1" is a bit taller than me, but I think it would still be fine for me. So such a woman would definitely be way out of my league.

Last edited:
I genuinely cannot give an answer because I've never even come close to talking casually with a girl, let alone get her interested in me. I genuinely have no idea what I'd do if some ugly girl showed interest in me.

Naturally first impressions are by looks and I have never been attracted to any ugly girl, it's by definition really. I wouldn't find her ugly if I was attracted to her. But like I said I've never gotten past looks and formalities with anyone so it's really hard to tell.

I would go full Peter North on her ass.

yes i would any foid

Yes. I have no room to be picky with attractiveness in a woman

I would if she has a nice body.

So the question is if a Stacy rejected you and you only had an ugly girl who liked you would you take the chance?
Also tbh I don't really like the question. I care about matching personality/interests/... way more than looks, so for me the question would rather be "would you only have an, idk, dumb, materialistic, fashion-oriented, extroverted, insect loving girl interested in just horror movies, hip-hop and rap where you would need to perfectly align with all of her preferences and could not continue with any of your own" because that would be a way more difficult question to answer.

I am much more willing to compromise on looks than on these personality-matching aspects.

You guys are just giving answers IT will eat up

Fat? Never. Butterface? Depends on how buttery. Could learn to love her still.
No such thing as "learning to love someone". Either you love someone or you dont

No such thing as "learning to love someone". Either you love someone or you dont
In the beginning you don't have complete information about the person so you might love them initially, but not later or the other way around. Also, I think there is a natural desire to be compatible, so you might adjust your preferences consciously or subconsciously to match the ones of your partner.

In the beginning you don't have complete information about the person so you might love them initially, but not later or the other way around. Also, I think there is a natural desire to be compatible, so you might adjust your preferences consciously or subconsciously to match the ones of your partner.
Usually its decided in the first few seconds someone you see if you love them or not

Usually its decided in the first few seconds someone you see if you love them or not
Well, sometimes certain things people say can make me much more or less attracted to them.

Yes, only if she's not fat and actually is attracted to me and won't betray me.

They wouldn't date me