Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is Kanye West An Incel?

• Thread starter FriendOfRiversCuomo
  • Start date
FriendOfRiversCuomo

FriendOfRiversCuomo

Greycel
I'm starting to think that Kanye West is a fellow incel, I know it might sound stupid, but hear me out.

First, Kim Kardashian married Kanye for clout, and then took everything he had from him (kids, money, etc.) After leaving Kanye, she then entered a relationship with Pete Davidson, who is unsurprisingly much taller than Kanye. Kanye West is like every other regular virgin who gets absolutely cucked by chads like Pete Davidson.

Second, now that Kanye is having a breakdown after losing everything he has spent years working for, everyone on the internet is laughing at how unhinged he is. If some heartless foid took everything I had and I could never see my kids again, I would fucking lose my shit too. Instead of treating him like a person, Kanye is dismissed as insane by the rest of society, just like an incel.

Personally, I see a part of myself in Kanye West.

He is the truest of truecels

(also, is that you kanye west? Welcome to forum)

pete fucking heightmogged ye:society:

No he’s statussmaxxed BBC. He could pump and dump every night for the rest of his life

No, he's been banging this white beauty.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QSsGo9j61zs

But yea, if he was just some random nigga I saw at the gas station, and not a major celebrity, I would think he's just a normal black dude and that no decently attractive or even average looking non-black woman would give him a chance.

He's a nigger billionaire with kids :feelskek:

This is the dumbest question I've answered all day, no of course he's not an incel
You seriously don't see any parallels between the two situations? No shit he's a billionaire, but if he didn't have that money he would be in the exact same situation as every miserable incel fuck on this forum.

He probably has a line of sex slaves in his mansion

No, he's been banging this white beauty.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QSsGo9j61zs

But yea, if he was just some random nigga I saw at the gas station, and not a major celebrity, I would think he's just a normal black dude and that no decently attractive or even average looking non-black woman would give him a chance.

its weird that he's tyrone and cc have his pick of the litter and he CHOOOES bloodsucking degenerate immoral whores

No. He's rich, tall, black and has had sex

If it wasn't for his fame, he would be nothing. I fucking mog him. He looks like mr.potato head.

I'm starting to think that Kanye West is a fellow incel, I know it might sound stupid, but hear me out.

First, Kim Kardashian married Kanye for clout, and then took everything he had from him (kids, money, etc.) After leaving Kanye, she then entered a relationship with Pete Davidson, who is unsurprisingly much taller than Kanye. Kanye West is like every other regular virgin who gets absolutely cucked by chads like Pete Davidson.

Second, now that Kanye is having a breakdown after losing everything he has spent years working for, everyone on the internet is laughing at how unhinged he is. If some heartless foid took everything I had and I could never see my kids again, I would fucking lose my shit too. Instead of treating him like a person, Kanye is dismissed as insane by the rest of society, just like an incel.

Yeah, just like with Feminem the only thing that saved this nigger from being here with us is he successfully fame maxxed. :feelsUgh:

No? The fuck, everyone laughs at him cause he's an arrogant asshole. He must've had countless sex over the years, a failed marriage != being incel

10% Incel shaming
Joined Feb 9, 2022 Posts 3 Online 1h 45m

note: he does have that money, and he does have that status :feelsjuice:
Ever consider that there's more to being an incel than being rich? Maybe foids aren't attracted to mentally challenged people like you, and Kanye :feelsautistic:

Incel trait: you've had two kids with Kim Kardashian.

:feelsthink:

No, he is a Black "celebrity" with wealth and children.

pete davidson has a horrible eye area, with dark bags, and he mentions taking fin, because of premature hair loss, and says he is impotent.

No he’s statussmaxxed BBC. He could pump and dump every night for the rest of his life
Yeah he is a status maxxed normies. Every modern marriage men gets fucked up. It's about gynocentrism not inceldom.

Correct they are not. I'm an incel, unlike you :feelsjuice:
Obviously Kanye has had sex. That's not what I'm trying to say. I just think there are a few parallels between the incel community and Kanye West's recent behavior. Is that really such an outlandish thing to say?

as a professional on the matter i can confidently say....

no

Good take.
You seriously don't see any parallels between the two situations? No shit he's a billionaire, but if he didn't have that money he would be in the exact same situation as every miserable incel fuck on this forum.
No. The parallel is that he is a male under gynocentrism who openly opposes the worst elements of it.
its weird that he's tyrone and cc have his pick of the litter and he CHOOOES bloodsucking degenerate immoral whores
No, it's not that weird. Many guys (including me) like bad girls, maybe not exclusively but at least having an affinity for them. Degeneracy, whatever, call it what you will, but it makes life more interesting when society is not structured in a manner that makes women rule you if you get with them; ie, if they are "under control" on a macro level. The sex is objectively better with these types of women.
No? The fuck, everyone laughs at him cause he's an arrogant asshole. He must've had countless sex over the years, a failed marriage != being incel
Incel trait: you've had two kids with Kim Kardashian.

:feelsthink:
Yeah he is a status maxxed normies. Every modern marriage men gets fucked up. It's about gynocentrism not inceldom.
Excellent responses.
Obviously Kanye has had sex. That's not what I'm trying to say. I just think there are a few parallels between the incel community and Kanye West's recent behavior. Is that really such an outlandish thing to say?
Kind of a backpedal. You said he was an incel. When he is objectively not celibate. Of course there are parallels; males under gynocentrism/feminism struggle, 'cel or not.

Kanye West would definitely be incel had it not been for his status. He has several factors going for him being born before online dating, his 0.1% status level, and his money. Had he been born later without money and status he would definitely be posting on here. :feelsUgh:

If he is an incel then i am not even a human

Dude he impregnated Kim K. Plus no one with his money and status can be incel

Good take.

No. The parallel is that he is a male under gynocentrism who openly opposes the worst elements of it.

No, it's not that weird. Many guys (including me) like bad girls, maybe not exclusively but at least having an affinity for them. Degeneracy, whatever, call it what you will, but it makes life more interesting when society is not structured in a manner that makes women rule you if you get with them; ie, if they are "under control" on a macro level. The sex is objectively better with these types of women.

Excellent responses.

Kind of a backpedal. You said he was an incel. When he is objectively not celibate. Of course there are parallels; males under gynocentrism/feminism struggle, 'cel or not.
I kind of get you. In games like Colleege Kings where you can fuck most women, the sloots are more fun

@kanyepilled thoughts?

:feelsseriously:
It must be really hard for him to be successful, attractive, have plenty of foids wanting to suck his dick and not having any disability. HE IS LITERALLY AN INCEL.

Guess what faggot not everybody who struggles is an incel. Gynocentric soyciety fucks every man eventually.

i mean if he wasn't famous and moneymaxxed,he wouldn't be even a upper tier normie since he is 5'7.his face is definitely upper tier,but his height kills him.At best he would have been a programmer or something that makes high 5 figures and he would have been getting cucked by his wife and his daughters/son either wouldn't be from him or would be whores/degenerates.

he still got cucked and i don't see how his kids will grow out to be decent people with kim as their mother and under her roof,but he is rich and statusmaxxed so he will never be *lonely*.

without his career as a famous rapper and fashion designer, he would no doubt be sucessful in something, as he was already a pretty popular producer before he started rapping.

Of course he's not an incel cmon now lol wtf

He has enough money and fame to avoid being an incel since he still has a large following

Next thread “is Jeremy Meeks an incel?” :feelswhat:

Next thread “is Jeremy Meeks an incel?” :feelswhat:
I mean, this isn't such a crazy possibility, since we already had a "is Putin an incel" thread. :feelskek:

bruh you’ve been on this site for over 1600 hours, get a fucking job
EC531570 8C91 4938 9948 278F3C24513F

You’re not allowed to NEET shame? Good. Fuck those bluepilled ‘You need to contribute to society’ :soy: cucks.

Woah; He likes Rick & Morty, has a lol cow vibe about him. Yeah, this seems legit. Good observation.

Greycel thread. Kanye is not an incel.