Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is letterboxd the second most soyjak website after reddit?

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
The cringe "funny" reviews, woke and tranny userbase, smug/arrogant attitude, obsession with points/karma system... Letterboxd is pretty much a mix of reddit and IMDb.

never heard of it, give me the rundown
Website to rate movies and review them. But rather than serious reviews the things that give you more updoots are reddit style one liners and ironic reviews.

IDK man, Twitter exists.

I just use it to keep track of the movies I've seen the userbase is full of faggots

Letterboxd is nice, just ignore the comments.

The cringe "funny" reviews, woke and tranny userbase, smug/arrogant attitude, obsession with points/karma system... Letterboxd is pretty much a mix of reddit and IMDb.
After reading one or two review sections there I stopped going there. Sites like that should only be used to archive.
RYM reviews also tend to be terrible and looking at the ratings just to see accounts where the average rating is 4.5/5 stars is making the whole point of a rating site worthless.

I use letterboxd. Don't know why you call it cringe?
Movies are my hobby. Its my cope.
I watch everyday maybe 1-2 movies and rate them.
And my ratings are very strict.

After reading one or two review sections there I stopped going there. Sites like that should only be used to archive.
RYM reviews also tend to be terrible and looking at the ratings just to see accounts where the average rating is 4.5/5 stars is making the whole point of a rating site worthless.
Movie review sites in general are pretty bad. Letterboxd with the reddit attitude. IMDb usually inflates ratings and even shit like Endgame has an 8.4. Rotten tomatoes I don't see it very accurate. The best one is filmaffinity (maybe a bit strict with the ratings tho) but it's in Spanish.

I use letterboxd. Don't know why you call it cringe?
Movies are my hobby. Its my cope.
I watch everyday maybe 1-2 movies and rate them.
And my ratings are very strict.
The act of rating movies isn't cringe. What's cringe is making one liner joke reviews farming for updoots as if it was a reddit thread. Which sums up letterboxd reviews pretty well.