Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is making very exaggerated imitations of people you dislike an schizoid trait?

I don't care about this random, stop sharing some random guy without context of who he is, what he does

I don't care about this random, stop sharing some random guy without context of who he is, what he does
He's not a random guy he's a famous gaming youtuber. He makes videos hating on Sony mostly because he's a giga Nintendo fanboy. In Spain most people have Playstation so he's really hated for that.

Mimicking/imitating someone is very common among normies

I don't know. It was always weird to me so I never did it.

Who is this
His name is Sasel and he's a Spanish youtuber. He's known for hating Sony and making lots of anti PlayStation videos while praising Nintendo and in lower volume Microsoft. He's really biased and sometimes uses fake or misleading information for his videos so he's got lots of haters.

His name is Sasel and he's a Spanish youtuber. He's known for hating Sony and making lots of anti PlayStation videos while praising Nintendo and in lower volume Microsoft.
Chris Chan-tier, but based.

im thinking he is just theatrical but idk him

doesn't Trump do that

don't think trump is schizoid, maybe a bit schizo tho (which is a good thing schizoposters = masterrace)