Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is Margot Robbie the most Overrated Foid on the Planet?

Intellectual

Intellectual

Admiral
★★
Obviously she's decent but there's so many prettier people than her it's not even funny. She has a masculine look about her too which only appeals to bisexual men. Obviously I'd smash but there's so many hotter foids.

FUCKING JEWS AND CUCKS ITS FRIDAY NIGHT AND I AM ROTTING AT HOME BECAUSE EVERYTHING IS COPE FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK ALL NORMIES CAN GO OUT WITH FRIENDS AND COPE WHILE I AM ROTTING AT HOME AND PLAY DIABLO 4 WHICH IS SUPERBORING CAUSE I HAVE NO ONLINE FRENS WHO WANTS TOO COPE WITH ME!!! FUCKING GIVE ME THE 9MM KOPFEWEHTABLETTE FUCKING OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WANT TOO DRUNKMAXX AND COCAINEMAXX IN 200€ BROTHEL WITH 3 18YO HOOKER WHILE I AM SMOKING CIGAR AND DRINKING WHISKEY CAUSE I DONT CARE OFF MONEY AND SHIET MANG!! BUT WHORES MADE ME SO SUBHUMAN!!!! IF I WAS ATLEAST RICH I COULD DO SOME HIGH TIER LEVEL COPING!!!

I agree, never rated her

who cares about margot robbie, literally only heard her once

She is a solid 7 imo her luck with casting is why people think of her as this insanely hot woman, a lot of men still see her as the crazy sexy chick from the wolf of wall street and suicide squad

She is a solid 7 imo her luck with casting is why people think of her as this insanely hot woman, a lot of men still see her as the crazy sexy chick from the wolf of wall street and suicide squad
It’s that Wolf of Wall Street scene she did with DiCaprio that’s carried her

Never heard of her

Screenshot 2023 07 21 32311 PM
she looked much better with some fat on her

who and why should i care about some hollywood whore?
View attachment 813961 she looked much better with some fat on her
yeah she looks like a house wife with that haircut and the fat on face but looks like a very hollow cheeked after getting more slim than b4.

She's like a 5

who and why should i care about some hollywood whore?

yeah she looks like a house wife with that haircut and the fat on face but looks like a very hollow cheeked after getting more slim than b4.
she also has much more makeup in the 2nd picture, foids need to be banned from the gym.

Mid. Will always be mid.

Obviously she's decent but there's so many prettier people than her it's not even funny. She has a masculine look about her too which only appeals to bisexual men. Obviously I'd smash but there's so many hotter foids.
She was amazingly hot in "the Wolf of Wall st"

Another foid worship thread from Mr kikey

Honestly who gives a shit. She’s milf age nowadays.

Bella Hadid
220316075024-01-bella-hadid-2022.jpg

Seems like many people consider her as one of the most beautiful foids ever but she's just ugly

She was really hot years ago in her prime. She’s over the hill. Foids age like milk, especially the white ones. Crakkker bitches have until 25 until they start looking old.

I debated on that when I had twitter.

Got called words by blind cuckers.

Bella Hadid
220316075024-01-bella-hadid-2022.jpg

Seems like many people consider her as one of the most beautiful foids ever but she's just ugly
Screenshot 2023 07 21 65939 PM
she looked cute as a child, she should stop dyeing her hair and gain some weight

Jennifer Lawrence is even more overrated.

She was really hot years ago in her prime. She’s over the hill. Foids age like milk, especially the white ones. Crakkker bitches have until 25 until they start looking old.
^

No idea who she is or what she looks like.

She looks better than the average woman that you'd see walking down the street.

FUCKING JEWS AND CUCKS ITS FRIDAY NIGHT AND I AM ROTTING AT HOME BECAUSE EVERYTHING IS COPE FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK ALL NORMIES CAN GO OUT WITH FRIENDS AND COPE WHILE I AM ROTTING AT HOME AND PLAY DIABLO 4 WHICH IS SUPERBORING CAUSE I HAVE NO ONLINE FRENS WHO WANTS TOO COPE WITH ME!!! FUCKING GIVE ME THE 9MM KOPFEWEHTABLETTE FUCKING OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WANT TOO DRUNKMAXX AND COCAINEMAXX IN 200€ BROTHEL WITH 3 18YO HOOKER WHILE I AM SMOKING CIGAR AND DRINKING WHISKEY CAUSE I DONT CARE OFF MONEY AND SHIET MANG!! BUT WHORES MADE ME SO SUBHUMAN!!!! IF I WAS ATLEAST RICH I COULD DO SOME HIGH TIER LEVEL COPING!!!
fr

Stop the coping. She's at least a solid 9 and one of the hottest movie stars right now. The bitch is in every fucking movie these days cause there aren't very many beautiful actresses right now like there was in the 90s and 2000s.

What other Hollywood movie star foid is hotter AND younger than Margot Robbie? And don't say Scarlett Johannsen or Natalie Portman, cause they WERE hotter but they are old wrinkly roasties grandmas now.

What other Hollywood movie star foid is hotter AND younger than Margot Robbie?
Don't know don't care about hollywood whores
Maybe whoopi goldberg?

Ariana Grande is very overrated.

Imagine destroying her though

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back