Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News .is mods when Breath of the Wild came out VS. when Tears of the Kingdom came out

incelerated

incelerated

I WILL NOT BE DEFEATED
★★★★★
IMG-20230523-174204.jpg

Explain to me the lore of this fad as if I were severely retarded.

It's over, this is the audience for the series now :lul: TLoZ is dead

They weren't getting enough attention before?

Explain to me the lore of this fad as if I were severely retarded.
I'm not sure but I assume there was a long time between the release of this two versions of the Zelda game and people faggots are expressing this by showing how much they have changed in the meantime.

Took me a while to realize this isn't just a meme, these people are real :lul:
It's over, this is the audience for the series now :lul: TLoZ is dead
Everything's been soyified especially nintensoy.:lul::lul::lul::lul:

So now Zelda is a tranny icon?

So, there now exists a Zelda fan to tranny pipeline jfl

over for zeldacels

I'm not sure but I assume there was a long time between the release of this two versions of the Zelda game and people faggots are expressing this by showing how much they have changed in the meantime.
:feelskek: :feelskek:
I didn't know Zelda was so much loved by trannies

:feelskek: :feelskek:
I didn't know Zelda was so much loved by trannies
Makes sense, tbh. Zelda looks very androgynous and could pass as a feminine male thinking about transitioning or FtM tranny who's fully transitioned.

GOD, the West desperately needs to get nuked.

Last edited:
i am gonna guess that tears of the kingdoom is more feminine that breath of the wild i saw some very feminine skins in one of the game playthrough

i am gonna guess that tears of the kingdoom is more feminine that breath of the wild i saw some very feminine skins in one of the game playthrough
Yeah, it's getting even more faggoted than its former game. One armor in the game and shown in the trailers is basically a robe with its bottom cut short to look like a skirt.

Oh I see. Maybe that's what they mean then.

Normies have been into zelda ever since botw this isn’t a surprise :feelsjuice: