Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is money the biggest cope?

CopingManletcel

CopingManletcel

Subhuman
★★★★★
Im talking specifically about MGTOW who apparently "enjoy" the single lifestyle because relationships cost money and all that women care about is the wealth of a man.

JFL at these copers

Not that theyre wrong for sub8 males, the thing is that theyre simply explaining the options of a beta buxxer and they ignore that Chad gets prime pussy for free

Money isn't a cope, it gives you access to things you want.

I'd rather be gigahad + average wealth (but not poor) than average looking but rich though.

money is a tool
to buy copes;)

I agree with what you say, mostly.

Men who cope by saying "being single saves me a ton of money" are lying to themselves and attempting to force a change of belief in order to make themselves happier. There is some evidence to suggest this works, but I have my doubts considering the magnitude of importance that female validation and sex have on a man's life.

There is evidence to suggest a man's wealth matters, but it's importance works on an exponential scale. The man worth $200K will not see a reasonable boost in SMV, but the man worth $2million will see a SMV boost way more than 10 times the boost that the $200K man gets, and the man worth $200million can buy the love of any woman on the planet.

I will be openly honest that I would've rather spent the 5-figure down payment I had to make on my house on securing a faithful wife (legit if I could just buy her love if such the option were available, my last oneitis would've made an excellent wife and mother) than getting the actual house. The house is nice, but it won't fuck me or raise me some children. The house gets me no validation at a biological level.

Money in moderation is an okay cope. But the more of it you have beyond your needs the more it can own you. Inflation, taxes, compulsory payments. If getting lots of material things makes you happy then great but studies suggest humans derive most happiness from other people (which we cannot have). Go minimalist, live below the tax threshold and store the bulk of your wealth in the form of anything other than fiat money.

A fat ass driving a Toyota is a fat ass in a Toyota.

A fat ass driving a BMW is a fat ass in a BMW.

Of course money is a fucking cope. A girl wont know SHIT about your finances if she sees you in the Grocery Store. Its all about looks.

Only if you use it to cope