Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is night guard the most incel job you can get?

Saudade

Saudade

midwit
★★★★★
It would feel like paradise. Think about it, most of us spent so many nights awake browsing internet or whatever and slept throughout the day, the time passes incredibly fast at night, we can shitpost on internet or watch tv half of the shift, also you don't need to interact with anyone at job, you don't need to hold a fake smile and behave like a normie, you don't need to look at Stacys that you will never have who got to the position at job by sucking cock or affirmative action and nobody can see our subhuman faces, burglars would just run away in horror if they saw us jfl.

I'd say janitor. At least security implies some toughness.

Cow gaurd or shepherd is good too. Includes rifle and food...

*Graverobber

Vasnetsov_Grave_digger.JPG

I'm seriously considering doing night guard training so I can do it. Sounds great. I already prefer night shift greatly anyway.

I might delve into these incel jobs, but for now I'll see.

well
Dependsss i heard u have to deal with drunk and drugged normies chads and stacys and ppl after partys :feelstrash:
Maybe drunk rustlers or coyotes! Or wolves... Mostly stray dogs.

Would like to have legal right of shooting tresspassers

I'd say school night janitor is the most incel job possible. Night "security" requires one to be highly physically capable and if not just large and kinda strong

risky at night as most crime is at night but sounds like heaven

Hotel desk clerk. Foids forced to talk to you...

night janitor at an abandoned haunted mansion

Here, more and more companies started to put sensors all around the property you're supposed to guard and you need to log-in with your keycard to confirm you're actually doing your job. Usually you're required to make a full pass every half an hour or so and if you don't then it's a valid reason to fire you.

this is it night time work but not to clean toilets just to sit and browse internet for min wage :feelsthink:

night security > night motel clerk

It's a shit job. If you have to stay up late at night every night if fucks you up and you get depressive, your T levels drop. Also it can get very boring from like 3AM on. Time doesn't pass quickly at all.

It's a shit job. If you have to stay up late at night every night if fucks you up and you get depressive, your T levels drop. Also it can get very boring from like 3AM on. Time doesn't pass quickly at all.

just sleep :feelsthink:

It's my dream job.I'll some day work it

Working night shifts at a petrol station seems peak comfy to me.

I'm doing it while writing this. Fuck this job. Nothing better than being a neet as incel.