Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

(over for frenchcels) is France the most hated and mocked western country?

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
Mocked by Anglos for surrendering in WW2 and Franco-Prussian war (ignoring the rest of their military history). Hated by Arabs and blacks for le colonialisme but then they all want to immigrate there. Japanese tourists having mental breakdowns when they come to Paris and see it's so dirty. In Spain most people just hate France by inertia and historical reasons but they just see us as the poor neighbor so they don't really care.

Even in League it was socially acceptable to bully and hate French players, don't play League anymore but I'm sure it's the same.

Tbh I feel all the "ironic" memes about hating France and the French aren't that ironic. Doesn't help having the stereotype of being arrogant, stuck up, and rude unless you speak perfect French with perfect accent.

I've been to France numerous times and honestly they weren't that bad except with the French accent thing. They really want you to speak it perfectly even if it's not your main language. I don't hate them but you could chill a bit sometimes the pronunciation is too hard kek.

You got to love how the french helped americucks gain independence from the shitish empire, only for them to be forever clowned on as snooty, arrogant cowards.

And the cherry on top is that the french tend to hate each other, from what i read on their forums

Hated by Arabs and blacks for le colonialisme but then they all want to immigrate there.
I swear the Arab and black part is so accurate, most of them hate europeans because of colonization but won't hesitate to visit France. I remember seeing some post of an Arab woman saying, when you're in the colonizers mansion, the place was in France.

Most of them often cop by saying "oh if you didn't want us to stay in your country, you shouldn't have colonized us".

If you hate the country and the native people of the country you're staying in, why did you come in the first place?

You got to love how the french helped americucks gain independence from the shitish empire, only for them to be forever clowned on as snooty, arrogant cowards.
Yeah and ironically French military history has been quite successful mostly. But they will always be remembered for surrendering in WW2 thanks to Hollywood movies.

Read somewhere this was also some kind of revenge because De Gaulle was kinda isolationist in the cold war and decades later France opposed invading Iraq or sending guns there with Americans didn't like so propaganda machine running again.

Yeah and ironically French military history has been quite successful mostly. But they will always be remembered for surrendering in WW2 thanks to Hollywood movies.

Read somewhere this was also some kind of revenge because De Gaulle was kinda isolationist in the cold war and decades later France opposed invading Iraq or sending guns there with Americans didn't like so propaganda machine running again.
I'd rather live in france than england thb.
Fuck this place, if i lived in france, i'd be treated like a god for being english.
I'd be up to my nipples in french poontang.

I swear the Arab and black part is so accurate, most of them hate europeans because of colonization but won't hesitate to visit France. I remember seeing some post of an Arab woman saying, when you're in the colonizers mansion, the place was in France.

Most of them often cop by saying "oh if you didn't want us to stay in your country, you shouldn't have colonized us".

If you hate the country and the native people of the country you're staying in, why did you come in the first place?
They are slowly making it all theirs.

Mocked by Anglos for surrendering in WW2 and Franco-Prussian war (ignoring the rest of their military history). Hated by Arabs and blacks for le colonialisme but then they all want to immigrate there. Japanese tourists having mental breakdowns when they come to Paris and see it's so dirty. In Spain most people just hate France by inertia and historical reasons but they just see us as the poor neighbor so they don't really care.

Even in League it was socially acceptable to bully and hate French players, don't play League anymore but I'm sure it's the same.

Tbh I feel all the "ironic" memes about hating France and the French aren't that ironic. Doesn't help having the stereotype of being arrogant, stuck up, and rude unless you speak perfect French with perfect accent.

I've been to France numerous times and honestly they weren't that bad except with the French accent thing. They really want you to speak it perfectly even if it's not your main language. I don't hate them but you could chill a bit sometimes the pronunciation is too hard kek.
i live in france since 2003 , we migrated to france from bosnia when i was 8 years old , i have only known france as my main country since than exept one occasion where i went to work abroad in switzerland only for a couple of month but outside of that i know only france , and let me tell you , from what i have seen , french people are the vilest , cruelest , the most selfish , jealous , dishonest , egoistical people you will ever meet and that comes from a person that lives here and considers himself french. They would kill their own mothers to be the center of attention , they have that main character complex in their heads for some weird reason.
I can't describe you how evil , weird , and cowardly they are i litteraly have no words. Their women are average in general but have egos like they are top models and their husbands and boyfriends are usually submissive cucks plus they're ready to die for their average dirty , hairy becky ( yes they are dirty and they stink specially the women ) , they have also a very weird relation to their pets , the food isn't that good and is super overrated (the pastriers tho on the other side are good), they're huge alcoholics and junkies ( one of the biggest drinkers and the number one weed consumption in europe imagine the damage on their already fucked up weird brains ).
The free healthcare system is shit most of the doctors that see you don't give a shit about you at all since they're overbooked and overworked.
They talk behind other people's backs very often you'll tell me it's like that everywhere , trust me when it comes to people , all of that bad shit is multiplied with the french , now why ? I don't fucking know i tried to understand them i can't and my parents and me we assimilated we're not in ethnic ghettos separated from them. When it comes to wars tho france is usually good at wars and i won't criticize them on that.
Even neeting in this garbage shithole is becoming impossible because if you resign you can't have benefits so you can't even neet here on top of all of this shit you have to work surrounded by the type of people i typed. I'm not exagerrating or anything , i would put germans second as shitty people but only after the french because i'm in a region where there's a lot of french and germans too (on the border).

I went to Paris in 2003 and it was the first time I saw a black man. I also remember an electrician shouting at me in French as I accidentally stepped on his tools.

Mitterrand: "France does not know it, but we are at war against America. Yes, an eternal war, a vital war, an economic war, a war without deaths...Yes, they are very predatory, the Americans, they are voracious, and they want to rule the world...Our war against America is a secret war, an eternal war, a war apparently without deaths, and yet a war unto death!"

Some French politician in the beginning of 1990s, "Now that the Soviet Union no longer holds the United States in check, American imperialism imposes the greatest threat to the world."

There is a lot of ironic teasing of France and Britian, but in terms of true hatred, the most mocked nation is by far America. You can't spend more than 3 minutes in a European community on the internet without seeing people bring up how much they hate Americans, even when the topic has nothing to do with Americans. They'll find excuses to bring up the topic of Americans so they can hate on them. It's super weird because Americans don't talk about / hate on Europeans that way, and when we do, we do it ironically.

The rest of the world hates us too, but unlike Europeans, it's actually kinda justified when certain other nations hate us:

-Middle Easterners / Arabs hate us because of our pointless wars there, where there were many civilian sandniggers killed during house clearing and CQB

-Vietnam hates us because we dropped napalm on their civilians (lmao get fcked you communist gooks)

-Russia hates us because the western jew media hates Russia and because of our 80 year rivalry

-China and North Korea hate us because we fought wars against them directly and indirectly during the cold war

But yeah anywho I see way more hate for america than any other nation. Though Russia is definitely in second place for most hated nowadays, American libs despise Russia so much