Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Is not fair foids with weak chins don't look near as bad as men do.

latin_elioth

latin_elioth

Hope is the worst of all evils
-
I was watching a foid in the Gym (I am gymceling BTW). But this foid looks very good, she is thin, but when I look closely I notice she has a weak chin.

but WTF!!! men with weak chin LOOK HORRIBLE!! Absolutely subhuman, Is not fair, this is a cosmological joke!!! They don't bear any of the weight we do. :feelsohgod::feelsohgod: Is like the universe had a wicked sense of humor.

Foids only have to be thin and FUCKING TRUST ME, IS NOT THAT HARD. I lost more than 30 lbs in a little 3 months doing intermittent fasting.
3 FUcking MONTHS. Do you know how much time will it take my brackets to do effects and move my jaw a few millimeters. 2 FUCKING YEARS.

Last edited:
Because its better to have a small chin as a woman

Women can be deformed with their face burnt off and still pull giga chads and make millions. Fucking peak clown world.

Women in general have better chins than men. GigaStacy chin mogs chad

foids can look like a severly deformed landwhale but will still get chad lites to cum on her face

Women can even be hot without heads

In exchange women look worse with masculine traits.

The problem is that women aren't fully punished for being ugly while ugly guys are usually forced to be incels.

The problem is that women aren't fully punished for being ugly while ugly guys are usually forced to be incels.
Women don't look that bad with masculine traits.

I swear Is like men live inside a Lovecraftian tale, fuck Is the joke of all time

Women deserve to be bullied for being ugly and female

I just saw her again , This FOID DOESN'T HAVE CHIN JUST LIKE ME, AND SHE DOESN'T LOOK BAD, NOT IN THE SLIGHTEST FUUUUCK :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsping::feelsping:

WHO wrote this shit:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: this code broken , please, fuck it Ill go full Karen mode, I want to speak with the developer/manager.

WTF did we did :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels: !! WHo cursed us like that. ??

who pulled the reverse meme that was US the ones that hold women to high standards???? Being thin is EASYYYYYYYYY!!! Trust me,I did it.

THis is not funny

They are meant to be that way tbh:fuk:

I was watching a foid in the Gym (I am gymceling BTW). But this foid looks very good, she is thin, but when I look closely I notice she has a weak chin.

but WTF!!! men with weak chin LOOK HORRIBLE!! Absolutely subhuman, Is not fair, this is a cosmological joke!!! They don't bear any of the weight we do. :feelsohgod::feelsohgod: Is like the universe had a wicked sense of humor.

Foids only have to be thin and FUCKING TRUST ME, IS NOT THAT HARD. I lost more than 30 lbs in a little 3 months doing intermittent fasting.
3 FUcking MONTHS. Do you know how much time will it take my brackets to do effects and move my jaw a few millimeters. 2 FUCKING YEARS.
Yep beautiful foids with weak recessed Chins look sexy and hot and who have strong chin looks ugly
But more masculine foids produce Chad sons.
Yeah

Nothing is fucking fair

Nothing is fucking fair
I just don't understand, I am a STEMCELL and naturally, my brain tried to find patterns and logic to situations and this is complete nonsense

For examples, if a chad (with a strong chin) have a child with an Stacy they will bear a child with weak chins (not as strong as the father)
Therefore procreating an Incel-like child.

So no one should be attracted to Weak chin foids.!!! Is impossible it should be a horrible feature in both sexes. BUT NOOOOOOO:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

Why Why Why

recessed chin is neotenous trait (e.g. makes them look more like a baby) and is therefore seen as more feminine.

Even that is nothing compared to height.

short foid = petite, cute, thick
Short man = weak, small

recessed chin is neotenous trait (e.g. makes them look more like a baby) and is therefore seen as more feminine.
Brutal how an incomplete being looks seductive if not male. Foids can never lose.