Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is not getting breastfeed during childhood creates physical weakness, low strength and stamina ??

Blackpill Monk

Blackpill Monk

Only trucel on Fakecels.is
★★★★
I haven't breastfeed during my childhood as mother fell serious illness, so I haven't get single drop of mother milk, all my childhood depends on external lactose milk agent. Then I come to know that those child who didn't get breastfeed devlops extreme physical weakness and chronic disease. Then I aware that my physically weakness is due to the not getting breastfeed and mother's milk

How do you know you weren't breastfed? I feel too awkward to ask my mom this

My mom said that i haven't breastfeed
Brutal :feelsbadman:

Yeah, it makes perfect sense for breastfeeding to be a requirement for the normal development of the child. Breastfeeding is natural.

No you can Have shit genetics but you can still have good nutrition, Protiens and become strongk

Brutal :feelsbadman:

Yeah, it makes perfect sense for breastfeeding to be a requirement for the normal development of the child. Breastfeeding is natural.
I did not get the normal development as I didn't get breastfeed. That's why I am extremely physically weak and suffering from chronic illness

No you can Have shit genetics but you can still have good nutrition, Protiens and become strongk
So you are saying without breastfeed we can have strong body by consuming protein

did she give you formula? If she didn't give you formula then you got fucked over hard

I was breastfed but still ended up on here, no breastfeeding for your genes.

I was not breastfed. I drank other milk though a bottle:feelsclown:

I was breastfed but still ended up on here, no breastfeeding for your genes.
I was talking about physical strength. Are your physical strength weak

What did your mother give you? babies can't drink water for 6 months so they're either breastfed or given formula
don't know exactly, but i do remember mother told she couldn't breastfeed me at all or only for a short period of time. I've probably been fed either boiled cow's milk or this formula.

I haven't breastfeed during my childhood as mother fell serious illness, so I haven't get single drop of mother milk, all my childhood depends on external lactose milk agent. Then I come to know that those child who didn't get breastfeed devlops extreme physical weakness and chronic disease. Then I aware that my physically weakness is due to the not getting breastfeed and mother's milk
been getting small amount back then,i already have shit genes either way aside from that

don't know exactly, but i do remember mother told she couldn't breastfeed me at all or only for a short period of time. I've probably been fed either boiled cow's milk or this formula.
I was breastfeed through the formula or cowmilk

did she give you formula? If she didn't give you formula then you got fucked over hard
Yes she give external lactose milk formula

Yes.

The longer one is breastfed the better he develops.

Obviously, it's very usual for foids to fake an illness to avoid breastfeeding sub-Chad baby boys.

then you're fine, formula isn't as good but it will do its job. But if she gave you cows milk she fucked you over
My mom says thats my childhood depends on lactose formula

5 Table1 1
Health risks of infant feeding with formula 20 320

It's soyciety's fault - they should have provided enough breast milk from other healthy females.
If scumciety can organise blood donations, when it's also can organise breast milk donation.
But as long as mostly defective subhumans suffer from not being breastfeed, then scumciety does nothing.

Yes. It turns you into a beta, especially since a lot of formula milk is literally soy based. It's especially brutal if you're like me and got circumcucked + not breast fed. It's like my mom didn't even care about me. Just forced me into this world and did everything possible to make my life shit.

Yes. It turns you into a beta, especially since a lot of formula milk is literally soy based. It's especially brutal if you're like me and got circumcucked + not breast fed. It's like my mom didn't even care about me. Just forced me into this world and did everything possible to make my life shit.
Did you also didn't breastfeed

Did you also didn't breastfeed
Yeah I got put on fucking soy milk jfl. What's worse is that my younger sister got breast fed but I didn't. I don't even know why. I think my obsession with boobs is due to the trauma of not sucking on titties as a baby.

Yeah I got put on fucking soy milk jfl. What's worse is that my younger sister got breast fed but I didn't. I don't even know why. I think my obsession with boobs is due to the trauma of not sucking on titties as a baby.
Do you also physically weak like me

Yes. It turns you into a beta, especially since a lot of formula milk is literally soy based. It's especially brutal if you're like me and got circumcucked + not breast fed.
same here

I would consider myself strong and I did not got breastfeed