Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious is police officer/military a good job for a truecel?

Banned
-
Just how bad is a job like this if you're a high inhibition fag who can't even look people in the eye? I was merely curious as inceldom has made me too much of an idiot to ever have any hope in a computer field, it legit takes me like 30 seconds to process the simplest information.

I really can't think of anything to do, my parents would never let me be a NEET, and there are pretty much no other jobs. Every job requires 1968169861681 hours of interaction with people who will think you're a subhuman, weird scumbag who is "stuck-up" or some shit because all normies think that if you're high inhibition and shy, you're a stuck up faggot.

god this is retarded

A high inhib cop? Or military? You have to interact with people on a day to day basis. No way.

Your only hope is programming/IT. Stick to it.

I would rather join some kind of American SS so I could go ER legally, and get paid for it.

Try to find a job where you can do nightshifts

no, why the fuck would you do that. essentially giving back to a society by "protecting them", although being treated like shit in your earlier years by everyone. fuck that.

You'd powertrip hard.

ffs, just unban him - he's a quality poster and belongs here. You guys have been way more forgiving to obvious trolls (like that tranny with 15 gfs). OP only fucked up once - he doesn't deserve this.

Last edited: