Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

is being shy a trucel trait?

copemaxx9002

copemaxx9002

Overlord
★★★★★
ive always been introverted. ive larped as extroverted but i really am not. is it a trucel trait. something scares me abt social interaction esp if its serious like friends. im not shy with people who are store workers, and restaurant workers or bartenders tho. just like classmates and coworkers for some reason.

As @Balding Subhuman stated, no one has anxiety unless they were treated bad by people cause they were obviously ugly, chad and tyrone do not have anxiety or shyness, so i would just say its just an incel trait, not really a truecel trait though

Truecel traits are mainly genetic. In this world you start off innocent and happy. No one is born with fear or anxiety, we simply get fed bullshit into our subconscious from this shithole world and it corrupts us. Anxiety/shyness is just your mind having its guard up against normies after they have mistreated you

As @Balding Subhuman stated, no one has anxiety unless they were treated bad by people cause they were obviously ugly, chad and tyrone do not have anxiety or shyness, so i would just say its just an incel trait, not really a truecel trait though
well i am very avg in looks like no ones stopping me in the street to comment on my beauty but i dont look subhuman. i think my autism adds a layer of ugliness to the normies. and also ive gotten uglier due to not taking care of my body and abusing alch for many years. i think non nt people get treated badly regardless of whether they are ugly or not unless if they are like model tier.

well i am very avg in looks like no ones stopping me in the street to comment on my beauty but i dont look subhuman. i think my autism adds a layer of ugliness to the normies. and also ive gotten uglier due to not taking care of my body and abusing alch for many years. i think non nt people get treated badly regardless of whether they are ugly or not unless if they are like model tier.
also non nt people even if born not ugly will likely become uglier than they were before due to substance abuse isolation and apathy, and as u said rejection from normies. so the looks pill and the nt pill are in essence the same thing.

I suggest you start taking apigenin. Like 200mg every morning. Its the compound found in chamomile, but it is also dopaminergic. Also it it does something to GABA so it could reduce your cravings to drink alcohol. I'm not saying that its a miracle supplement but it could be very beneficial for you.

Apart from that yes, being shy is a trait many incels share. Why would you feel confident and social if people have beat you down verbally. How people treat you molds your neurochemistry and brain's structure. If socializing leads to negative feelings, you end up becoming shy.

I suggest you start taking apigenin. Like 200mg every morning. Its the compound found in chamomile, but it is also dopaminergic. Also it it does something to GABA so it could reduce your cravings to drink alcohol. I'm not saying that its a miracle supplement but it could be very beneficial for you.

Apart from that yes, being shy is a trait many incels share. Why would you feel confident and social if people have beat you down verbally. How people treat you molds your neurochemistry and brain's structure. If socializing leads to negative feelings, you end up becoming shy.
thanks for the tips. it is CONSTANT UN ENDING ANXIETY ALWAYS AT THE BACK OF MY HEAD. the worst part is that is SUBTLE and somewhere in the back of my mind where my conscious thinks its fine but my sub conscious is def fucked kek. its like this intuition in my head that theres something wrong but i cant pick it out. always under constant stress esp when i drive somewhere far away.

Last edited:
i think non nt people get treated badly regardless of whether they are ugly or not unless if they are like model tier.
this is so true. When I was in school, there was this guy with nice green eyes and while he wasn’t a Chad or Chadlite, he was at least HTN. He was socially awkward, quiet and nerdy, nothing too weird yet he was bullied and treated like shit

Being near mute my entire life from my Mom screaming at me from little age

im not shy with people who are store workers, and restaurant workers or bartenders
lucky
I don't dare go shop alone
I hate being the centre of attention even if it's just the shop keeper looking at me

Dickcel trait.