Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR is possible to learn programming being old age?

is all in the title.

It depends. Python is pretty easy surprisingly. So is R. And those two programming languages are in high demand at the moment.

Java and SQL are a little tougher. Start with Python and R first.

you will need to practice every day though. I'm currently doing a little bit of R and every day I don't practice, I forget a week's worth of material.

Is LDAR not good enough
No.

Society expects you to be in constant work. No breaks. You can't take any holidays or time off. You must always be working ot improving yourself so you'll benefit your potential employer. All for minimum wage btw.

those two programming languages are in high demand at the moment.
Not if you actually want to earn good money and not deal with HR foid whores they're not. If you look like shit good luck landing a job coding python.

Not if you actually want to earn good money and not deal with HR foid whores they're not. If you look like shit good luck landing a job coding python.

True but just going by which codes are easiest to learn as an oldcel. Java is too complex for oldcels.

Of couse it is possible. But is it likely that you're gonna actually get good at it? Always remember that you're competing with a bunch of soulless nerds who code for 10h a day.

Going by this logic, you shouldn't write, because you're not Shakespeare or Hemingway. You shouldn't even speak, because you're not Socrates or Churchill.

Ever played basketball? Well fucking don't, because you're not Jordan. Oh, you like to play soccer? Well, FUCK YOU! You're not Ronaldo, GTFO!
Yes, exactly that, either be the slayer or life is not worth living. You are obviously not fully blackpilled yet

Yes, exactly that, either be the slayer or life is not worth living. You are obviously not fully blackpilled yet

40641a8cc97e875e03270a11485f04d2.jpg

It's always the extremists who lack a basic understanding of the fundamentals.

No, coal miners in Kentucky are learning to code.

Of course. Might be too late to get a decent job as a programmer because companies will probably pass on you for someone younger but you can definitely learn

Ugh.. using reddit style memes, calling me extremist.. ease on that soylent boyo

Go on, tell us some more about what it means to be black pilled.

it's possible but you won't get hired there's ageism in the industry

The sole existence of HR foids is for the purpose of harassing sub5 men.

Based. However I take it & I'm still down in the dumps. Probably have to take that & testosterone as well.
Being high T does not make your mood that much better. If you're ugly, depression is constantly engulfing you and only surgery can save you. Modafinil will help you enjoy your copes and postmaxx more though.

Never heard of it :feelswhere::feelswhere: can I buy it legally?
You can pretend to have fatigue and a doctor will prescribe it or you can try to buy it online discreetly. It's a scheduled substance unfortunately. I didn't use it for fun, I used it because it literally helped me, not with fatigue though, I larped fatigue to get it. I gotta go back and get another script.

Screw half assed mediocre knowledge, you're either coding complex engines using advanced math or you LDAR and rope, there's no middle ground. Just like you're either Chad and slay or you're incel and rot
This is stupid comment. Not everyone in the CS industry is doing this, infact, many do intetmediate stuff like maintenance of a system rather design and develop it. Are these people roping? No

Are you even in the industry to make a comment like this?

Yes. Your body is (((programed))) to age and die.

Intelligence mostly stays the same after puberty until very old age

so yeah

you could even start gym-celing at 40+ and make most of the gains you would have made in your 20s

now go back to reddit

giphy.gif

you could even start gym-celing at 40+ and make most of the gains you would have made in your 20s

This is flatout false. You have a different body at 40 vs 20. Your test levels are lower, your recovery time is slower, and your injury likelihood is higher. You just can't train the same way at 40 like you can at 20.

Last edited: