Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious is rick and morty new season decent?

PLA1092

PLA1092

O.R.A.N.G.U.T.A.N._M.A.X.I.N.G.
★★★★★
i know there are new vas is it good though :dafuckfeels:

"redditor"

shut up nigger

Didn't the original writer get fired?

Probably not.

I remember one night I watched that episode about the parasites invading through their minds pretending to be relatives while I was high asf: One of the best laughs I ever had in my life.

They made a joke about incels

Didn't the original writer get fired?
Yeah he got booted from his own creation
He was the writer and the voice of both Rick and Morty
And this is why the new season(s) will probably suck, I have not seen it yet though did not know it was out
yeah he tried to jbmaxx and they shut him out for good
Is that what happened, I don't think the juice is worth the squeeze, even being ultra giga statusmaxxed cant get you JB's JB is a chad only thing to get away with it like giga chad only.
I thought he just sexually harassed a foid or beat a foid or something like that.

I thought he just sexually harassed a foid or beat a foid or something like that.
yeah the case got dropped though i think. he did that and then got caught texting jbs too lmao :lul:

It's alright. Insofar I would put it at a 7/10.
The new voice actors are fine imo, sometimes the inconsistencies peek through the cracks, but it's not that noticeable.
The first few episodes felt quite unfocused, episode 5 was a major lore episode and felt fine, if a little underwhelming honestly. I think that was the point though.

yeah the case got dropped though i think. he did that and then got caught texting jbs too lmao :lul:
Oh so he was cleared but then texts came up?
JB's are chad only no amount of statusmaxxing can get you off scot free with JB
It's alright. Insofar I would put it at a 7/10.
The new voice actors are fine imo, sometimes the inconsistencies peek through the cracks, but it's not that noticeable.
The first few episodes felt quite unfocused, episode 5 was a major lore episode and felt fine, if a little underwhelming honestly. I think that was the point though.
It feels like everything just ends up being shit eventually, not even just tv shows and movies, everything in life eventually goes from good to bad.