Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is roping based?

• Thread starter DespressedCurryCel1
  • Start date

Is roping based?

• No, you are letting the soys win.

• Yes, you are escaping the suffering.

Results are only viewable after voting.
DespressedCurryCel1

DespressedCurryCel1

Goofy ass nigger
★★★★★
I'd say it's pretty based, what about you?

Yep you should rope ASAP OP

Cope or rope. The decision is yours.

Why's there no option for CHOosing anothER way out (in video game)?

While understandable in many cases, I think doing so is unwise when there are goals to attain aside from foids, allowing you further power/status in whatever way and also simply to see the future, how it may unfold, and taking advantage of it; wealthmaxxing and statusmaxxing could easily result in you having plenty of opportunity to jumpstart at least small victories against hypergamy and the discrimination against sub 5 males, and even large ones if predictions of a partial or full societal degradation commence in your lifespan... :feelshehe:

There's also just the fact that there is much to happen if you're under the age of 30, especially in regards to suddenly achieving something vastly improving tour quality of life or something among the likes of that; you're actively letting the foids and Chads that despise you to lose. :feelsjuice:

Who cares if other people thinks it's based or not, youre literally putting your own life in your own hands thinking about what other people think :feelshaha: wtf

It's literally the most personal individual decision based on your values, life circumstances, and access to life ending means. Based either way as long as youre being authentic to yourself

While understandable in many cases, I think doing so is unwise when there are goals to attain aside from foids, allowing you further power/status in whatever way and also simply to see the future, how it may unfold, and taking advantage of it; wealthmaxxing and statusmaxxing could easily result in you having plenty of opportunity to jumpstart at least small victories against hypergamy and the discrimination against sub 5 males, and even large ones if predictions of a partial or full societal degradation commence in your lifespan... :feelshehe:

There's also just the fact that there is much to happen if you're under the age of 30, especially in regards to suddenly achieving something vastly improving tour quality of life or something among the likes of that; you're actively letting the foids and Chads that despise you to lose. :feelsjuice:
what if you're over 30 and have no hope of wealth or statusmaxing

No, it's an evil for human nature and everything that goes against human nature is evil and cringe

It's based already but if you leave a message like "animefags, it-pedophiles, cucks and simps made me do this, it's their fault" JFL it would be even MORE based :feelshaha:

It's never based to have the only KC be yourself.

If you do it from a lamppost so passerby see your corpse

I'd say it's pretty based, what about you?
Yeah idk how can anyone live past 50+

as soon as your health starts going offline you should rope

Im checking the fuck out of this world when my health goes bad.

Yes, all you fucking losers need to K I L L yourselves now

If you are denying soyciety another wage slave then yes based. However if you can be independent(financially independent) by working for yourself or be a leech(neet), then roping is cucked and letting the soys win. :feelswhat:

Yes it means your not some sheep faggot here to be exploited. Instead of roping destroy infrastructure and stealth kill politicians and officials

what if you're over 30 and have no hope of wealth or statusmaxing
I would still advise against it, simply for the sake of not letting other's perception of you and your subhumanity win out; it's not completely over in terms of goals at that age, or simply comfortmaxxing. :feelsjuice:

I have to get head from a 6'10" baddie goth girl before i kill myself

No, it's an evil for human nature and everything that goes against human nature is evil and cringe
This. Although human nature is not a perfect mediator of that's acceptable and not acceptable. Impulse to kill and lust is a part of human nature, after all.

Its so beyond that u wanna just escape

Superbased. In fact, i actually plan to rope eventually.