Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Is sexrobots and/or AI's the future for us incels?

• Thread starter Deleted member 34468
  • Start date
Deleted member 34468

Deleted member 34468

Self-banned
-
Is there really any diffenrence between foids without feelings, and robots?

Like K's 'girlfriend' in Blad Runner 2049, is that maybe the solution? Would that be the end of 80/20?

I really believe in sexbots. AI is getting more and more advanced, and so are robotics. Sex bots don't age, judge you, nag, bitch or complain. They also don't bleed monthly. Someday they will be near-indistinguishable from real women, AND they will cook, clean and suck dick without asking anything in return.

I really believe in sexbots. AI is getting more and more advanced, and so are robotics. Sex bots don't age, judge you, nag, bitch or complain. They also don't bleed monthly. Someday they will be near-indistinguishable from real women, AND they will cook, clean and suck dick without asking anything in return.
:feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink:

Only if they get cheaper

Sounds fun, but wait until the feminists demand rights for them

I would love those loli dolls

Computers used to be expensive as fuck, don't you think sexbots is going to decrease in price in the near future?
Probably, I hope they get mass produced

Sounds fun, but wait until the feminists demand rights for them
What they need to do is release male sex robots first (which will fail becuae they can't protect or provide) So that way if women want to control the female sex bots everyone will see their double standards

What they need to do is release male sex robots first (which will fail becuae they can't protect or provide) So that way if women want to control the female sex bots everyone will see their double standards
high iq

Same with me. Sexbots will be the future. When they reach the point when they are practically indistinguishable then foids will finally be replaced

Same with me. Sexbots will be the future. When they reach the point when they are practically indistinguishable then foids will finally be replaced
Yes, or they will lose their sense of entitlement and start simping for men if they're not completely replaced. Sex bots and artificial wombs will be the end of women

Yes, or they will lose their sense of entitlement and start simping for men if they're not completely replaced. Sex bots and artificial wombs will be the end of women
That will be quite an odd scenario. Maybe the entire thing will be reversed and foids become actual incels. But those two things need to be developed for the sake of humanity.

Yeah but i feel it would be easier to accomplish this through a brain-in-a-vat VR type scenario than through robotics. We already immerse ourselves in fantasies through vidya. I could see such tech improving to the point that a completely immersive GFE can be crafted

It really is a tragedy though it is more realistic to create an entire new realm of techno-transhumanist consciousness than to have a reciprocal loving relationship with a female.

ugh, Society.

Based

Yes.
but need to wait at least 20 years

Going directly to a replicant quality sexbot isn't going to happen for a while. I'm predicting there will be a hybrid of a holo-girlfriend PLUS a sexbot in the near future. Imagine like in Blade Runner 2049 where the hologirlfriend super-imposed herself overtop of a woman, but instead of a hologram you wear a VR headset, and instead of woman it's a sexbot. Then in a VR world you load up a DeepFake face model of any celebrity that you want to fuck. As long as the sexbot's vag is warm and lubed up, and the VR environment is realistic enough then this would enough to satisfy most urges.

That will be quite an odd scenario. Maybe the entire thing will be reversed and foids become actual incels. But those two things need to be developed for the sake of humanity.
That could mean the next step in human-evolution. Why bother with the weaker specimen, if they're not needed?