Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Is shadow work and astrologymaxxing last strong cope? GTFIN

I thought you meant astrology signs, that dude looks bizarre

I thought you meant astrology signs, that dude looks bizarre
You know, we also look bizarre. We shouldn't be like foids and discredit what someone has to say based on his appearance, but give him a benefit of doubt.
Astrology according th this guy is more than horoscopes, it's different energies that affect us. Saturn isn't responsible for making someone short or fat, but it's about perception of world and way of thinking.

You know, we also look bizarre. We shouldn't be like foids and discredit what someone has to say based on his appearance, but give him a benefit of doubt.
Astrology according th this guy is more than horoscopes, it's different energies that affect us. Saturn isn't responsible for making someone short or fat, but it's about perception of world and way of thinking.
Well he looks like hes on shrooms or some other shit. I've dug into astrology at 17/18 years old. I had books on it. Some people like my own mom believe you can only match with certain signs and others you won't at all. She believes she's mainly compatible with aquarius because that's been 3 of her boyfriends. I've told her I don't believe in that,because I see couples that dont even talk to each other,how are they getting along matching up,why are they together.

I believe you can have certain personality traits they talk about and that's about it,so why would I want to watch this looney talk about weird stuff like planets and energies. I'm not unwanted because my sign is in retrograde and Saturn hasn't spun 15 times.

Sounds like renegade#1 :feelsmage:

And anyone who followed him knows where that got him.

Sounds like a scam artist cult.

Metaphysics/channeler nonsense or “woo” as the James Randi crowd might put it.

It’s entertaining but ultimately meaningless slop essentially.

Here is the sexy mulatto outer space focused equivalent to your low
T Tom Cruise variant OP.:feelswhere::feelsthink::feelsclown:

View: https://youtu.be/wOW16Ad4_OM

Astrology isn't real. It's 100 percent bullshit.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back