Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

is soap a scam?

fukurou

fukurou

the supreme coder
★★★
isn't water enough? maybe a luffa for dirt.
all them chemical they put in soap.

maybe soap is a marketing scam.

I don't mind soap that much I view it is almost necessary but you can live without it. It's just you would stink and cause diseases on your skin if you didn't take care of yourself. Bacteria is healthy to a degree but there is a lot of negatives that outweigh the good for not being clean. I love being clean myself. I take two hot showers a day and I shave almost on a regular basis. I am fanatic about my showers I put on some good jazz music and I'll hit my vape pen once i'm laying down in my tub and it is paradise. Maybe one day I can afford a jacuzzi.

Salt is a good alternative to soap.

I haven't even showered in a week or so and I don't smell or appear dirty at all. humans weren't meant to bathe daily, especially not with chemicals like soap jfl

Soaps good invention tbh. Humans have always had to find ways to get around pathogens. Even before we knew what they even were. Im sure you could survive without it. But why would you want too?

I cook often and soap is a must for me, fat and oils dont come of hands with just water unless you want to permanently burn yourself. There are all natural soaps. You can wash your hands with burned to dust ash, it works well.

I don't mind soap that much I view it is almost necessary but you can live without it. It's just you would stink and cause diseases on your skin if you didn't take care of yourself. Bacteria is healthy to a degree but there is a lot of negatives that outweigh the good for not being clean. I love being clean myself. I take two hot showers a day and I shave almost on a regular basis. I am fanatic about my showers I put on some good jazz music and I'll hit my vape pen once i'm laying down in my tub and it is paradise. Maybe one day I can afford a jacuzzi.
No jacuzzi for you face, no shower for your face and no jazz music for your face :cryfeels:

No jacuzzi for you face, no shower for your face and no jazz music for your face :cryfeels:
My ugliness is only apparent to other people. I don't know what I actually look like in the minds of others. And I don't care! My genetics Only allowed me to be a loser. So let me enjoy my shit if you don't mind.

my nigga u sound like a girl, aint nothing wrong about being clean but you shaving almost everyday and doing 2 HOT showers a day is crazy

my nigga u sound like a girl, aint nothing wrong about being clean but you shaving almost everyday and doing 2 HOT showers a day is crazy
I used to work as a plumber when you get poop on your face every fucking day and it attaches to your mustache and beard it is not going to be beneficial to have facial hair.

I used to work as a plumber when you get poop on your face every fucking day and it attaches to your mustache and beard it is not going to be beneficial to have facial hair.
aight then ill allow it. how was it being a plumber apart from being popped on?

aight then ill allow it. how was it being a plumber apart from being popped on?
Worse career I ever got into other than the people around me were based as fuck. Very masculine work. Honestly the juice is not worth the squeeze. If they're gonna pay you $11 an hour to be a plumber apprentice, You're better off working at steak and shake' for $16 an hour. I will consider going back to the trades. I rbilly became so blackpilled. I don't want to push myself into a career any more i'm in my thirties. I might be too stupid to function as an adult. At this point due to all the abuse I suffered as a little kid but maybe that is just excuses perhaps i'm a tiny bit lazy or I might be mentally ill. I still haven't figured that out yet. I'm also thinking about a career in computers.

Last edited:

Soap is based, Without it my sink would be a mess, I have to clean my dishes yaknow

Worse career I ever got into other than the people around me were based as fuck. Very masculine work. Honestly the juice is not worth the squeeze. If they're gonna pay you $11 an hour to be a plumber apprentice, You're better off working at steak and shake' for $16 an hour. I will consider going back to the trades. I rbilly became so blackpilled. I don't want to push myself into a career any more i'm in my thirties. I might be too stupid to function as an adult. At this point due to all the abuse I suffered as a little kid but maybe that is just excuses perhaps i'm a tiny bit lazy or I might be mentally ill. I still haven't figured that out yet. I'm also thinking about a career in computers.
I would rather pick being an apprentice over a wagey steak and shake where you can get fired any time. if you are a plumber, you can work forever i think. but yeah i see that the career isnt easy.
good luck on finding ur way boyo

I would rather pick being an apprentice over a wagey steak and shake where you can get fired any time. if you are a plumber, you can work forever i think. but yeah i see that the career isnt easy.
good luck on finding ur way boyo
I was not part of the union that's the problem there. Had I been accepted into a union rather than just work as a labor or I would be still choosing that line of work.